Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Does the Japanese say "アスパラ" by chance? (Asupara) or something similar? Cause that is basically short for "Asparagus"... so that should be fixed... plus, the image is asparagus as well...

Dex-chan lover
and then you become a revenge anti-hero character

EUISCqV.png

TBH, he deserves this slap (betrayal?) in the face. I don't think he's naive but actually stupid. Take away his super strength and he's no better than an average farmer in the sticks. Hell, he'd be even worse, since the guy doesn't care about anything other than growing a crop; and wouldn't care to learn things outside of that.

At the very least, he fits the saying my buddy loves to use - " ignorance is tolerable, stupidity is not".

@Akemua Odd. I’ve always heard it the other way around “stupidity is tolerable, ignorance is not” and understood it as not understanding is fine, refusing to is not.

@Shadowblade52 Well, what is ignorance? It's basically NOT knowing. You can't be completely blamed for that. Whereas stupidity is basically NOT understanding despite being given the knowledge. That is completely your fault. So it's the difference between not knowing that 1+1=2 and knowing that 1+1=2 but answering it as 3. My buddy who is an annoying analytical prick could explain it better, but that's the gist of it, lol.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ THE LOLI TRICKED OUR MC~!!! (TT~TT)

Group Leader
@deathmailrock Yes, this author is weird. He intentionally misspells the names of fruits and veggies. If you check previous chapters, you'll see "tomates" instead of "tomatoes" and so on. Our translator assures me they aren't mistakes.

Fed-Kun's army
Shut your stupid... thoughts, stupid mc. Who tf thinks of the food's "texture"?

Dex-chan lover
As I expected, there's no need for the MC to fight these traitors really, he has the the power to escape. Loli is gone, it's done, now just get back to farming will ya

Users who are viewing this thread