Nomura Nao to Kyougoku Hina wa - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats
lmao
wish I had it as good as you that genuinely think that
@Thatguy66
it's just tough love officer, nothing wrong here at all kid deserved it for being a brat, this will set him straight
or
haha kid was just pranking you officer the brat's just a delinquent and gets into fight at school all the time that's why their face's such a mess
and time for round two
and really, teachers barely even bother dealing with bullying you think they're gonna step out of line and try to stop domestic abusive? add healthy dose of japan's mind your own business nail that sticks out gets hammered down and there you go
>and the siblings moving wasnt entirely their choice
My assumption was that they moved away because of uni

I'm glad she found happiness somewhere else but I can't help but also want some sort of karmic justice. It ain't the same without that.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, after all those terrible oneshot that goes with "two gril kissing or holding hands is enough, who care about putting a story in a oneshot", it's nice to see an actual good oneshot in the shoujo ai category !

That was a really nice find, thanks to the translator team !

Fed-Kun's army
So beautiful 🥺🥺 that got me cri

I still use 'reading' just in case that it'll get serialized 🤧

Aggregator gang
@_thestranger_

Confirmed to be the author, they had this to say over on dynasty when it was originally tagged as yuri (now subtext).

"hi! author here. i should have said it on Twitter with more context, Nao and Hina are best friends at the end but how their relationship will turn romantic or familial is up to your imagination. i meant that "i" prefer they stay friends but thats just my opinion.
Anyways, thank you for all the support<3 it means so much to me. (sorry for my poor English)"

This was great from beginning to end. Super compelling and I completely loved the two FMCs by the end. I want more but it also feels pretty complete. Happy ending!

Fed-Kun's army
@Birdulon lol im not victim blaming or something. My point is humans aren't that brain-dead to hate someone without a reason, especially their own child to boot too. I can understand it if they hate her because :
1. She's a result of some mistake( cheating, r@pe,etc)
2. She bring misfortune to the family (caused a fire,other accident..)

She may be ignored/not prioritize, but bearing such animosity to your own family without any legit reason is just something that happen in fiction for me.

So much packed into a oneshot. This was great. I want more, but at the same time I feel like this is a fine place to end it too. It's like I ate one piece of cake and it was so good I'm surprised to be satisfied with just the one slice.

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope that this one-shot gets expanded upon, and that the reason why MC's family is such an ass to her is something more than "they're just bitches".

Brilliant. If it had a slower pace and took its time with the characters it'd be a masterpiece, because there really is nothing else to criticize.

Aggregator gang
@Sweet_Seats

So out of nearly a 7.8billion people, you really don't think this time kind of stuff happens because you've personally never experienced it? Ok...

@Sweet_Seats believe me, sometimes a family simply does not connect with a member and treats some sons better than others just because they want. There doesn´t need to exist such dramatic reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Confirmed to be the author, they had this to say over on dynasty when it was originally tagged as yuri (now subtext).

"hi! author here. i should have said it on Twitter with more context, Nao and Hina are best friends at the end but how their relationship will turn romantic or familial is up to your imagination. i meant that "i" prefer they stay friends but thats just my opinion.
Anyways, thank you for all the support<3 it means so much to me. (sorry for my poor English)"

@Babydel
Thanks for that quote from the author!
If true, I think it clears up a lot of things.

@Danglark @CSmith327 @Benjansss @ARealCoolGuy @yayforpenguin @zenyo @Maplereads
The two girls are best friends/familyish throughout the story and until the end as the author pointed out, and people are free to interpret/imagine if they become romantically involved or became more familial afterwards. It doesn't seems like the author was trying to create a other Yuri romance story but rather a story about the friendship/familial bonds of two girls.

So in a way, everyone was right in way. I didn't see the story presented as Yuri but rather about friendship/sisterhood/familial bonds but I totally understood why people saw it as Yuri and as the author put it, it's not wrong or right in thinking that their relationship became romantically afterwards (became Yuri).

Personally I like that this story was focus on friendship and the familial bonds instead of being romance focus, you don't see many stories like that often (especially between two females not being romantically involved) and definitely not as good as this one . So I hope they stay as friends afterwards as the author says. But they story does give moments in the story that can be interpreted in creating a lead up to romance a relationship (Yuri) afterwards. Whatever the case may be, yuri or not, it doesn't take away how great this story is. I think we can all agree on that.

P.S
I like me fair share of yuri too 😀

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats

I think you have not seen the world outside your perspective.

I believe that the family, maybe the parents who started it, just hate her because she's a little different or don't conform to their standard of an ideal child from the 2 siblings.

The parents may have seen her as a failure just because of something she may have done when she's young and just stuck to the idea of 'no matter what she do, she will always be useless.'

There are people who just hate other because they are different or just absolutely no reason (maybe due to indoctrinated by their parents or some outside influences during their childhood) and those are the people who will not change their opinions unless karma hits them really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread