Noragami - Ch. 108 - Yato-gami

Group Leader
I stopped reading this around chapter 90 when Mangadex went down and I binged-read it just now. I'm honestly surprised about the hate the story is getting, maybe it's the long wait between the chapters for some readers lol but I honestly enjoyed it and I teared up a bit from this chapter. No matter the outcome, it was still a great run nonetheless for me.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this around chapter 90 when Mangadex went down and I binged-read it just now. I'm honestly surprised about the hate the story is getting, maybe it's the long wait between the chapters for some readers lol but I honestly enjoyed it and I teared up a bit from this chapter. No matter the outcome, it was still a great run nonetheless for me.
I like the series, and think it's fine for the most part. The main problem though is it really feels like the endings being rushed, and we're likely gonna get a halfassed, unsatisfying conclusion due to it ending in just a couple of chapters.

Group Leader
True, i stopped when mangadex down also, but the hate is so undeserved and unnecessary

VIP
Or she can stay a shinki but have her memories (if she doesn't get corrupted)

Users who are viewing this thread