Noragami - Vol. 27 Ch. 108.2 - Yato-gami

Dex-chan lover
Da7lHVCU8AUnZq-.jpg

Group Leader
can someone explain the whole "hakki was given name within the irreverent construct the considered the birthing of his own nation. therefore, it could not fully become a shiki by simply severing such inauspicious ties was her breath returned"

how did hyori come back to life??

Group Leader
can someone explain the whole "hakki was given name within the irreverent construct the considered the birthing of his own nation. therefore, it could not fully become a shiki by simply severing such inauspicious ties was her breath returned"

how did hyori come back to life??
my guess is that when the shiki are given their names to be used by the gods, they are properly dead, but since for Hyori, it happened while the world was messed up by Yato's dad, it wasn't fully completed allowing her soul to return to her body. Probably also a little fuckery pulled by Amaterasu

Dex-chan lover
my guess is that when the shiki are given their names to be used by the gods, they are properly dead, but since for Hyori, it happened while the world was messed up by Yato's dad, it wasn't fully completed allowing her soul to return to her body. Probably also a little fuckery pulled by Amaterasu

If I were to guess I would say the ending is that Hyori will become something more than just human. Possibly gaining the same power Yato’s father had of escaping the far shore thus ensuring Yato existence.

so basically, because Hiyori essentially died between the rift within both the near shore and far shore that Yato's dad had created, she wasn't a true shinki and the standard rules of death didn't quite apply to her
I mean she always had like, medium powers so, sure, makes sense to me

Users who are viewing this thread