Nozo × Kimi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - The First 'LIKE'

Aggregator gang
Awww. Isn't it cute when sluttiness is justified by a sweet intent?
Just half kidding.

Also, good luck with removing sexy images from the internet by "asking nicely" to people to delete them.
Kind of an irresponsible message to pass to the clueless teen reading this story, frankly.

amazing.... Nozomi really is the naive one in this arc... even though it doesn't actually track with her identity.

Does she really need to do this because she's that starved for Kimio's attention? I mean it's quite obvious he's not ready to move to the next step yet. He's still too embarrassed to officially date her.

I'm not following along with Nozomi's thinking on this one. Or is it just to go so far to help those two girls out? It's unexpectedly extreme.

Wait was Nozomi just trying to get the community disbanded because she got jealous of Kimio looking the pictures Ryouji showed him?? That is petty but it's still surprisingly naive of her because those pictures of her will be in public forever now... no way they've actually been deleted.

Edit: now that I've reached the end of it.... I have to say, this was both petty and straight up cringe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread