Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Tea Time

New uploader. Needs to be approved by mods first. Wish they didn't show up in my feed untill after they've been approved though

Dex-chan lover
I guess they need to add information about it at this point. Unless people see "Chapter locked. Waiting for moderator's approval." everyone will ask why the chapter is dead xD

I don't know the word for it but the editing seems to be "denoised" overboard. They look too smooth for me. Anyway, thanks for the chapter. I'm a fan of your other series (VRMMO) so keep up the good work :D

Whoa skipped alot there, where can i read the skipped part eh? Googlin time then~

I hope I'm not the only one that noticed the 7 chapters gap between this and the previous releases...

@BananowyJE here's a spoiler -
he won't become "human" in the near future, in the fifth book he will become a vampire, and will meet a vampire hunter lololololol

@dokimunyy this was project of assholes scans which loved to hoard titles for months without working on them. they throw fit and removed all their releases here. so just google for any other reader

Group Leader
Literally why scanlate this? Another team is doing it already and just released ch26 a day ago. In much better quality even. This translation doesn't flow well and got a couple of things wrong, not to mention the horrible image quality. Why the hell are you blurring digital raws?!

Dex-chan lover
@ikstarven
I was talking about the series.
When I came here the chapter was unavailable, while last chapter was posted aeons ago.
And I'm up to date with LN.

Users who are viewing this thread