Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Dex-chan lover
the raw is up to chapter 24 at rawdevart . com

i wish someone would like to pick this up again. (is it licensed by any chance?)

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
Link removed, they don't want traffic from here.
Why should we care about it? This is a problem on their side, it doesn't warrant a moderator's attention.
Sometimes this is the right thing - to remove the link, for example, from the description when asked. I can even understand if it's a link removed in the interests of the user, or maybe it's a link leading to some malicious site. But... 'THEY don't want traffic from here'... is it a legitimate reason?

Dropping till we actually have chapters here, not going to some 3rd(5th?) party site when it will wind up here one day. -.-

When is this going to get updated?
Afaik it's already been translated up to chapter 24

already translated up to chapter 22. willt not provide links to other sites but searching with duckduckgo under the japanese title should get you the result you want

lol already translate till chapter 25 tho not 22 :/
Group goes by the name Project Time and but because of dispute doesn't upload here ... @Noctelis

Well success with waiting a year or so then @Arttie and so far most mangas that have "3rd" party side - (just other translation groups their own website lol or if you wanna go to bad sites like mangakakalot then sure those are bad) - doesn't get upload here or uploaded and deleted right after, i have like as good as never seen another group pick it up after the people who did it left mangadex.

Translated and Available upto Ch25 at PTscans website and Ch26 raw came out at loveheaven 2 weeks ago

Dex-chan lover
Wow, if the PShit or whatever doesn't want traffic from here then I am not going to read it at their site, their reader is bad anyway. Still, they just had to go and mess up things so bad huh. Annoying twats.

Double-page supporter
Seems interesting from the Description, to bad I can only read two random ass chapter lloll

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Oh well. Guess I'll read it there.. It's fun to keep bookmarks, guys. It's like checking the mail: you find things you're not interested in to occupy most of the space in your box. Fun.. sifting.. through... with.. glazed... eyes...

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes the fractured mess that is this comic.

manga dex, this problem is too common.

Dex-chan lover
bro I cant for the life of me remember reading this, but now I am annoyed af I cant fully reread it

Users who are viewing this thread