Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Oh look, Champion scans put pressure on the smaller group to pull their joint release as well.

If you didn't think Champion Scans were dicks before . . . . please don't be naive.

They do this shet on purpose.

hmm... looks like I'll have to read this series elsewhere, since it seems like chapters can't be uploaded on Mangadex.

Not really sure what's going on, but someone below said there's some sort of Scanlation Group war going on? And Mangadex is in the middle of it?

@Kojirremer Actually, I like when he does. I have the "show deleted chapters" setting checked so I can easily see how far the TL has gotten thanks to his uploads (can click the "viewed button on the side). Although I can see why it's annoying.

@chaos_animagic Yep, several scanlation groups left Mangadex. The reason given was because Holo and a few other mangadex staff joked about "going legit", but the actual reason is something very different and I can't blame them for it (the reason's not begging for donations or anything stupid like that either). Although Fakku 2.0 is scary, everyone knows it won't happen. Either way, there are a lot of series you need to go elsewhere for now.

Dex-chan lover
And with mangarock shutting down this is going to get harder to follow until this scanlator stuff gets worked out. How troubling.

Well, the manga has been licensed in English. Volume 1 goes on sale on November 13, 2019, and is already available for pre-order on JNC, Amazon, and Kobo under the title "The Unwanted Undead Adventurer." So, it'll be available eventually without having to sort through the current drama, and paying for it supports the creators.

Group Leader
@Cae they were done by other group who broke their affiliation with mangadex so they pulled all of their releases from the site. You can still read their works in their own website tho.

I can understand groups leaving for whatever reason but they really should leave one chapter behind with an updated credit page stating where they can be found. Cause there's no way I'm going to remember all the groups that translate something. I appreciate the work but I read a lot and won't remember.

Where the proper line up of chapter in this manga?

The gap between chapter is too big & and there is no volume 1 chapter1

I can understand if a group decides to leave the page and to not upload they work, but i hope that they dont think that i am going to read it in their website, i read a lot of manga and read each one of them in a lot of different pages is so bothersome, time to go back to tachiyomi.. sigh..

Dex-chan lover
@MiniLowkey it's because it was previously done by champion scans, who threw a temper tantrum and left MD taking all their scans with them

Supporter
How the fuck people aresupposed to remember all the name groupe (and they site) if they do left nothing

thank the comment but well i won't go to their site just because they do not seem to care at all so why should I

Contributor
Better to just read missing chapters at mangaf*x. Don't give those attention whores groups fix they need.

Cae

@lapizlazuli
Thanks for the info, i'll just read it on some cancer aggregate site, since now that i think about it, they were one of the groups that went with JB a couple months back weren't they? Forget that nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread