Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

@cmertb If you look at this manga section, you can see that there was another group working on it far before champion scans came. And both groups kept uploading releases, but once Champion scans catched up with releases, the old team's chapters were deleted. They were chapters 15 and 16.
Considering your further verbal shitstorm:
Now, if you claim there is a scanlation of chapter 16 by another group, where is it? Why are there no traces of it on Manga Updates? On any for profit online aggregator? On r/manga? You realize that anything that gets posted on Mangadex is scraped by for profit aggregators within minutes? Why do they all only show the Champion Scans version? Are you going to claim the Champs forced them all to take down the alternative?
FYI in most cases kissmanga leaves only 1 version of translation and deletes other versions, their admins choose which one would it be. What a miracle that you can't see other versions, right? You have no idea how it works, so sit down and breathe slowly.

And if you actually cared not about winning the argument, but the situation in general, you would notice that chapters were certainly gone - they left bonus chapter for ch15, while the last chapter made by them in the catalog is ch 14. That is in case you haven't seen original deleted chapters (ofc you didnt, you just talk out of your ass).

Anyways, I said all I wanted to say, not gonna keep this dialogue going. Take care.

Group Leader
@GunDon Tthere was another group doing this manga. However, they stopped doing them once Champs passed them, as of chapter 15. So 15 and 16 were never done by that group (or rather, by that guy). You know, you are free to ask him if he ever did 15 or 16 -- he's the uploader of the chapters, even if the group name is "no group" (but we both know that you won't ;) ). I assume he did 15.5 because Champs skipped it (as it is a volume omake, and Champs go off monthly raws) -- if you claim its existence proves that his 15 & 16 also existed, you need to stop smoking what you're smoking. Your excuse about kissmanga taking down the alleged other group's version doesn't hold any water either. A different version of chapter 16 is not to be found on any online aggregator at all, not just kissmanga or mdex. Most for profit aggregators care so little about quality that they will upload the first version that comes out and leave it there. Thus, you will find only the Champs version for chapter 15 & 16 on them, but lapizlazuli version for 14 and prior, even though those version have no redraws (plus they have translation mistakes, but you or any typical aggregator admin wouldn't be able to verify that). You can see that on mangakakalot and mangarock and all the other garbage sites like that. If, as you claim, a non-Champs version for 15 & 16 existed, why isn't it on those readers?

It's very frustrating to see how you have to invent more and more excuses to justify your original lie, and then I have to keep disproving them one by one.

Group Leader
@GunDon @cmertb Since I don't know it was us until my name was called, I guess I have to give something from our side.
I never did chapter 15 and 16 ever since Champion Scans came back with theirs (since they uploaded chapter 14 in fact), neither I want to snipe their work nor compete with them because for me personally that kind of thing is so unproductive and unnecessary, also I don't have any motivation (monetary or whatsoever) to do such thing. I'm just that one fan of the series so yeah that's that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lorraine It IS a harem in a sense.
Many women will (or already have) fall in love with him, but only woman he will show any progress with is the witch.

Group Leader
@cmertb

By the way, why do you have Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha (Adventurer Who Didn't Ask to Become Immortal) set as Currently Translating? Are you part of Champion Scans or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing
That's not a harem. m8. Especially when they do nothing. Even the author outright stated that he'll end up with Lorraine eventually and that's it.
Its not even subtle about that too when he gets his apprentice and they all do the whole happy family thing.

Dex-chan lover
How riveting. Glad I was prevented from reading it days ago. Truly a chapter to behold.

Dex-chan lover
@Peterquill47 A harem is usually considered a harem when many men or women all hold the mc in a special place in there hearts. It doesn't matter if there is a clear winner among them (even on chapter one). In this case, the guild receptionist makes this a harem due to her over zealous behavoir in getting the mc to trust her (she was willing to put herself into slavery just so he would trust her),as well as the fact that she thinks she owes a lot her career to him, and the fact that she would be willing to risk that career for him.

It doesn't end there however, she's also had plans to make him apart of the guild, WITH HER, should he ever give up on being an adventurer. She wants to help him out no matter cost to he own well being or livelihood, and she won't be only woman to do this either from what I've heard.

A harem doesn't require the mc to be in a relationship with any of the men/women. It doesn't even require the mc to end up with anyone when the story ends. It only requires many people of the opposite sex of the mc to want to constantly worry, and/or act on his/her behalf.

A good example of this is sword art online. It's established early on that he only cares about one women, yet many women fall for him regardless, that's why it's considered a harem, it's also why this is a harem too. At least to many anyway.

Regardless if you consider this a harem or not, this a great manga, definitely give it a try.

a new chapter isnt suppose to be out for awhile so we'd have to wait regardless

Dex-chan lover
@Middleware sincere and profound friends wouldn't feel the need to sacrifice their liveilhood and possible freedom just to get the other person to trust them. There are intimate partners out there that wouldn't sacrifice THAT much for there SO, much less a "sincere and profound friends"

@PsychoJing Love interests wouldn't do that too. Correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation: The trope is prevalent in shonens indeed, but it's not necessarily caused by viewing that someone as a love interest. It's just used that way in a lot of shonen mangas.

All in all though, taking into account the prevalence of the trope, you have more chance of being correct than not when presuming it's a love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread