Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

@menadaus As Scarlet said, we have a 2-week delay here. It's uploaded here a few minutes later than our reader and then gets the 2 week delay we set. That's why it might seem that way

Group Leader
don't be dicks to the scanlators guys. delayed/late scanlations are better than none. and at least champion scans uploads them here, unlike the really douchey groups like easy going scans who deleted all their scans that were already uploaded here and doesn't allow them to be hosted here at all

*Comes back for a supposed update*
*Sees a reupload of the same chapter by a different translator*
Whyyyyyy you do dis~?

@lapizlazuli Too bad I have no money for donating 5$ a month, or i'd read from the site it's being properly translated on.
Oh well, I'll leave rich people who can spend excess funds on hobbies like that to you guys.
I'll go back to trying to find free books/manga to read.
Since I'd rather afford my next meal, and not getting kicked out onto the street by a corrupt landlord.
Enjoy your bragging rights, because even if you didn't mean for it to be bragging right they were.

Group Leader
@ThatOneJester Are you sure that was addressed to the right person? because I never ask for donation.

Edit: Well I guess, you just hate me and want to make me look bad in public.

Edit2: Late response rises speculative guesses. At least now it resolved

Good job anons for translating it, while not so champions try to save their sorry asses.
"Geyz we totoly dant haff traslatros yes *dumps 4 chapters all of sudden*, ah vee poor sentd gibbs ples,zenks"

@lapizlazuli The novel says it was picked up by J-Novel or whatever, and they have a membership system to read anything on their site.
That is what I referenced to the 5$'s.
Not you.
I would never be some idiot who would make up lies, or purposely try and make somebody look bad.
Thanks for making me feel bad for no fucking reason.

Group Leader
@ThatOneJester I still don't understand why you tag me then, if you're referring to JNC, because it appears as if it is me who ask for some donation. Also I did try to pm you but no response whatsoever so I thought you're a troll. At least now the subject of your comment is clear and sorry for the trouble.

Aggregator gang
eyyyy championscans whats up
yeah... can you stop?
Like i want someone else who actually uploads more than once a year to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
people need to stop complaining about uploaders and translators lmao, they don't work to your schedule or convenience

that said, I love the premise and character designs in this series so much. Wish it was more frequent than just a monthly.

Honestly just clicked on it bc the girl on the cover is hot but then ended up reading the whole thing of whats been translated lool

The storyline and concepts are actually a lot more interesting and entertaining than I’d thought it would be. I also thought the story would have a heavy tone but it’s relatively light so far :)

Dex-chan lover
so wait, a dragon eats him and he "becomes" a skeleton... so the dragon shat him out is what you're saying?

Dang only 15 chapters, I wish I didn't come across it until it was actually completed. I can't wait for updates now... 😭

@GrimThoughts
DAMMIT!!
Well, thanks for letting us know. I hope it gets picked up again one day, but sadly you never know. Do you have anywhere for farther along translations per chance?

Fuck, what scumbags! It’s gonna take years to even get back to this point by those greedy bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread