Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

This is probably one of my faves. While most new life start with hack abilities or from 0 to hack, this MC here has a solid foundation of being an adventurer for 10 years. I love how they mentioned lots of people, even the higher ups, have been mentored by him.

@That_one_hentai Tensei Shitara Slime, Re:Monster.
there is also one of a guy being reborn into a dragon that changed shape into a human (with dragon strength) but I'm too lazy to find its name.

Double-page supporter
"It looks cute"

I read enough doujins to know where this is going.

Champion goes more than 2 months without updating this, then dumps 4 chapters with a 2 week delay. yeah no, fuck off lol I'm just going to read the other guy's translation. Champion needs to pull their shit together. They claim all these series then squat on them until someone else provides a scanlation then they suddenly and miraculously catch back up with the raws.

Aggregator gang
Releases a 2 week delay on chapters that are already out. Yeah...nah. They better not pull the "We-haven't-dropped-this-series-yet-and-you're-just-sniping" crap again.

hahahahahahhahha so obvious

"they are sniping us i say, here are a lot of chapters to prove that " xD

so scummy

Please lapizlazuli keep translating and for gods sake dont let them say you are sniping them

What with this bullshit they are doing??? Someone already translated it so get the next chapter noob

Aggregator gang
And champion scans has the audacity to release 4 chapters at once, when someone was already translating this manga for 2 months with champion scans releasing no chapters in that time.

Group Leader
Careful @JennyTals, if you complain about insane (TWO WEEKS?!) chapter delays they'll claim harassment.

How far is the Novelupdates translation? Is the LN translation beyond the manga?

Group Leader
@KiTA
The manga is way behind the translated LN by JNC. Currently the manga (ch14) is on the 2nd volume's 1st chapter of the LN and JNC is translating the 4th volume of the LN right now.
I believe that the WN translation was discontinued and it was not that far either (already covered in manga, I think).

Champions had those chapters up on their site for a while now. It's just that no one had bothered to upload it here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread