Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

We aren't planning on dropping this series just yet, this might change in the future for various reasons though. Chapter 16 was delayed this month (by publishers), hopefully it releases next month.

Man this stuff is great, I mean maybe not great but really good considering its the same formula as so many others its just feels like its been executed a lot better then some of the other reincarnated into the same world via whatever reason

I don't know how to explain it but this is really enjoyable and I hope it doesn't stop till it feels like it has reached its end if you know what I mean, like it doesn't just keep going and going and going but also doesn't get axed and forced to end before its supposed to either

mrf

I... I really hope. Nah, no... not really... but this is a great story. Love it

I really hate how they delete chapters translated by other groups and add Champion scans chapters later with the fucking 2 weeks timer. That's the kind of shit that still keeps kissmanga in my bookmarks.

If champion insists on that absurdly long delay, why is it an issue to host the chapter from a group that will let people read it immediately?

Dex-chan lover
There is a brief period when a chapter is added where you can read it, regardless of the delay, before it becomes unavailable. The site has always been like that.

Only reason they remove a chapter is because random people keep trying to upload things they’re not affiliated with.

the chapter formatting for this series is in desperate need of cleanup. unless im having a stroke generally chapter 11 would come before chapter 14, no?

@TrapCard113
That's just a stupid tradition where old teams take as much serieses as they can to gain more views and support. Then they fall off with new chapters releases but dont want to lose the support, so they push administration to delete the chapters of their competitors.

Supporter
@GunDon That's incredibly scummy if true and should be reported. If other people are translating, they should be allowed to post it here.

I hope the manga takes creative liberties with the source material. I decided to read ahead in the light novels and there are entire novels where absolutely nothing of note happens. It doesn't help the author is irrationally verbose. There are passages that are along the lines of "I have become a skeleton. A human-like creature of bone without flesh. Sufficed to say, I have become a undead skeleton. Who is no longer living. I have no flesh". I am paraphrasing, but not by that much.

@cmertb Sure thing buddy, but I read chapter 16 of this manga like 1-2 weeks ago here. Since then it was removed then reuploaded and set on this infamous timer. And it's not my imagination, this chapter was uploaded on kissmanga on 26th of May. But sure, that's all my fabrications lol.

Group Leader
@GunDon Chapter 16 posted on Kissmanga on May 26 is a chapter by Champion Scans, which you can easily tell by looking at the credit page. It is exactly the same chapter that is available here on a two week delay, and the same chapter that has been up on the Champion Scans reader since that same date. You did not see anything here.

I agree, it is not your imagination at work here. It is pure fabrication. I could be charitable and suppose you are genuinely confused; however, an honest, even if confused person, when seeing a chapter being removed (which, of course, didn't happen either), would not start claiming that it was done by Mangadex administrators due to pressure from Champion Scans. First, they would seek some kind of evidence to prove or disprove such a conspiracy theory.

@cmertb the part where mangadex admins removed the chapter is my assumption, sure. Doesn't change the fact that there WERE deleted chapters made by other group. If you haven't seen them, doesn't mean they never existed.

Speaking of chapter 16 ...
Does anyone else think it's unnecessary dramatic? What's with the slave contract and fork threats. I understand why he wants to keep his current status secret and I get that she having seen through his disguise wants to know why he pretends to be someone else. But that's to much and so foolish I went to check if the manga has a harem tag. It doesn't ... but the novel does. Makes me dread the future chapters.

Group Leader
@GunDon You can have any assumptions not grounded in fact you want, as long as you keep them to yourself. However, once you start presenting them to others as fact, it becomes a lie or, in legal terms, libel.

Now, if you claim there is a scanlation of chapter 16 by another group, where is it? Why are there no traces of it on Manga Updates? On any for profit online aggregator? On r/manga? You realize that anything that gets posted on Mangadex is scraped by for profit aggregators within minutes? Why do they all only show the Champion Scans version? Are you going to claim the Champs forced them all to take down the alternative?

In short, enough of your BS already.

Users who are viewing this thread