Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Aggregator gang
@Solzhenhasbeen
Even after one month of that comment I'm still getting reminders of this piece of trash that I dropped long ago. Ok, I'm a gigantic autist, now leave me be and fuck off.

The person below is indeed autistic as hell. But aside from the autismo below, the story is really interesting with its actually interesting characters. Must try.

Double-page supporter
Definitely a fun series. It may not be super original, but the art is clean, the plot is decently paced, and the characters are endearing. Oh, and Lento is cosplaying Corvo Attano.

Not sure why others are being so negative about it.

Double-page supporter
I saw the harem tag and wasnt expecting this to be good because harems kinda suck but this is bomb so ?

The feeling of exploring unexplored areas feels nice. Even though I'm not the one doing the exploring.

Someone tell me that wasn't just the end of this? cause that felt like a "ending" and I reaaaaally hope that wasn't an ending.

Fed-Kun's army
This is almost exactly how Vol1 of the novel finishes so no need to fear it being axed. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
There's still more, if that was the last chapter it'd have an "End" tag and the manga status would be "Completed"

The way the mask could shift from top to bottom being open and change shape made me think of bleach and ichigos hollow mask, great story hope theres more to come

I hope this is a long-run manga, not like those teaser manga for novels

Users who are viewing this thread