Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Aggregator gang
How to understand that this Fantasy is trash? Female warrior must have armored bra, pants and skirt instead of proper armor. It's what high level warrior must be like, isn't it?
God damn it, only 2 chapter and such disappointment. I can't understand what good people find here. 8.85/10, really?

Aggregator gang
Yes, let's judge a story based on specific
insignificant aesthetic choices instead of plot quality or entertainment value.
Surely people rated this highly solely for the fact that the girl who appeares for 2 chapters exposes some skin.
There's no way she's wearing that because she's a complete beginner, on her first day, and doesn't even know where most shops are.

is that the blood mask? so we need to learn hamon?. dayum son later can we get some "awaken my master!" scene?. hahaha this manga is fun.

@sambucety There is a link to its NovelUpdates page under the description. There are currently 23 chapters of the light novel translated. How far those 23 chapters go, I could not say.

Damn good artwork. I'm pretty into this so far

@Insignificant I honestly didn't even notice until you brought it up. I'm interested in it because of the main character and the story so far

Aggregator gang
@AkiTooru
plot quality
Ahahahahahha... Oh, you're serious?
So it is another ORIGINAL fantasy with game mechanics and main hero who SUDDENLY got new power, by rebirth/reincarnation/transfer to another world, and now he's going reach the top. Without a struggle of course. Add stupid interaction and characters - "Oh you killed the one who was about to kill me! Thank you so much! Oh, your a monster too! No way. What? You're saying you're a human? Of course I believe you, you certainly couldn't have ulterior motive. You slew one of your own after all. And of course I will help you get into the city, because I'm 100% sure you're not a monster whose aim is to make a massacre".
There's no way she's wearing that because she's a complete beginner, on her first day, and doesn't even know where most shops are.
And of course poor girl is just a beginner, who decided from the start to drop by to a certainly not dangerous place about which she know nothing, since she is beginner, and of course she never held a sword and decided it's a good idea to train with an actual monsters. Because if she train with someone before, a knights for example, they would teach her something. Asking before hand, preparing to journey and collecting information/intelligence is not a common sense it's the thing that only experienced adventurous would do. And of course she is not wearing proper armor not because she is nothing more than walking tits for the sake of fan-service.
Characters, their interaction, setting, accuracy and at least reasonableness of action is not part of plot. Yeah.

Aggregator gang
I honestly didn't even notice until you brought it up.
@Squildo no wonder. Too much that shit in manga, people got used to it. I would let it slide, if characters were really interesting. But there's more problems than just lack of armor.

Aggregator gang
@gaigous
as long as the result is wicked sweet or awesome
Well I don't find bikini-mail, mini-skirts nor sweet nor awesome just dumb. It cloy so much that a proper thing seems rare and precious after it. Well anyway, it's matter of taste.
giant fuck-off weapons
And with this I couldn't agree more. Love it but to the extent. When everyone carrying such doomsday weapon it's boring.

Double-page supporter
@Insignificant You probably already know this, but it's called suspension of disbelief, everyone has a different measuring stick or bar for how much crap they're willing to forgive in a story, and fanservice without purpose is jarring and ruins immersion for a lot of people, unfortunately, the Isekai and Harem genres aren't exactly the best place to search for such a things.

I hope you don't mind me recomending a few manga with more tension and less wishfulfillment:

https://mangadex.org/title/222/hoshi-no-samidare
https://mangadex.org/title/8/psyren
https://mangadex.org/title/816/world-embryo
https://mangadex.org/title/1928/vampire-juujikai
https://mangadex.org/title/2199/majin-tantei-nougami-neuro

Aggregator gang
@gaigous
the Isekai and Harem genres aren't exactly the best place to search for such a things
It was in popular so that got my attention.
Of course I don't mind a good recommendation. But I already have many things to read. It will take time before I thank you for what you recommended or curse you.
Demonic Detective Neuro Nougami
And I have read this one. At least one shot could have been the bulls-eye.
I spent 20 minutes on that last sentence and I'm still not sure that it's right. Damn it, It's hard to be dumb.

Double-page supporter
@Insignificant

I tend to read differently depending on my mood, kind of like how food can taste worse if you're really emotional, plus I tend to stay up late gaming a lot, so I'll read some popcorn novels to wind down for the night.

No worries, I have a good amount on my list too, a steam library, some anime, a couple LNs, some books on Amazon, this is why anime reviewers use the three episode rule, if it hasn't engaged them after three episodes, they give up the rest, with a few exceptions, but I recommend Psyren and Hoshi No Samidare the most out of the five your curses only make me stronger

Here's one of my favorite gag manga: https://mangadex.org/title/16415/samon-kun-wa-summoner

There's an anime adaptation for Neuro, it was pretty good at the time, and I liked the Opening theme, though I'm not sure if you prefer subs or dubs.

My memory is complete shit as well, but I think the idiom is "hit the bullseye".

Group Leader
God fucking dammit, could this artist stop ending chapters in the middle of plot developments already?!

@Insignificant
How to understand that this Fantasy is trash? Female warrior must have armored bra, pants and skirt instead of proper armor. It's what high level warrior must be like, isn't it?
God damn it, only 2 chapter and such disappointment. I can't understand what good people find here. 8.85/10, really?
If I were to venture a guess, probably the fact that this doesn't use the usual JP WN tropes like status screens, undeserved cheats and has relatively down to earth character interactions, so far.
Though if you're the type to get hung up on details half the reader base probably doesn't even notice (honestly, I didn't notice that bra armor thing either), you're a lot less likely to get much joy outta this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
@Carnage
I said it before, and I guess I should repeat myself. It's not just bra armor that puts me off.
has relatively down to earth character interactions
Oof. Just oof. That is the main reason why I dropped this shit. Because for me it's not even close to what you said. Characters are retards, they doesn't feel real to me. I wrote about this in more detail in a comment below.

Group Leader
@Insignificant
It's not just bra armor that puts me off.
I said "Though if you're the type to get hung up on details half the reader base probably doesn't even notice" -which actually isn't only referencing that point in particular. Though I suppose I can see why you would only connect that statement.
And again, I said relatively. :V
As in, it always depends on what you actually compare it to.

The premise is really interesting but the chapter endings are a bit off.

@insignificant females working as knights is an inherrently retarded and unrealistic concept so I have no idea why you're bitching about their armour of all things. Stop being such a gigantic autist.

Users who are viewing this thread