NTREVENGE - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I think I cracked the case. This manga is called NTRevenge right? Well, maybe it's supposed to be NT Revenge ... Not Truly Really Revenge. You know because the ML is failing to NTR OR Revenge in any way shape or form. As a matter of fact his supposed beloved childhood friend is about to get NTR'd again. Then there's the ML blushing like a little kid at the mere sight of tiddies ... LMAO. I've heard of slow buildups but by the time this story gets anywhere the childhood friend is going to be about 6 kids deep.

Last edited:
What does Hina mean Takeuchi fucked every guy? I know she was bullied by the group and Tokushige fucked her often. Was Takeuchi sleeping around before the bullying, or maybe the group made her fuck other guys? She didn't seem like the kind of person to get into that stuff though, but can't judge a book by it's cover. Idk though, just trying piece things together lol.

Dex-chan lover
MC KNEW that his childhood friend is STILL in danger, and he ignored while only trying to have fun with his prisoners. Even the fr*ckin demon cared more about the girl, than the MC who's supposedly LOVES the girl.
giphy.webp

Fed-Kun's army
Man has no pokerface.

Imagine spending more pages on the slave harem than the childhood friend he’s “avenging”.
maybe it's like, a message or something. about how revenge doesn't actually help the people who were hurt or something like that.

or the author isn't very good.

meh. either way, the childhood friend was the least attractive and significant girl in the story anyway, so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
What does Hina mean Takeuchi fucked every guy? I know she was bullied by the group and Tokushige fucked her often. Was Takeuchi sleeping around before the bullying, or maybe the group made her fuck other guys? She didn't seem like the kind of person to get into that stuff though, but can't judge a book by it's cover. Idk though, just trying piece things together lol.
I cannot rule out 100% a "plot twist" inwhich Takeuchi secretly enjoyed whoring herself. But i think Hina is just portraying her in a way that is convenient to put people against her and derail accountability. Of course she didn't go around telling "i'm forcing this girl". She would approach guys and say "she is a total slut, just give me the money, and if she cry or complain is just roleplay".

Dex-chan lover
Yea he's def gonna get caught, and Asmode was spitting when they were in the bath, the girls were literally plotting to "win him over" and Hina literally mentioned exactly what Asmode told him about being easily swayed

He's doing all of this but not once did he check in on the childhood friend he "loves" to see how she's holding up

GG's dumbass 👍

I cannot rule out 100% a "plot twist" inwhich Takeuchi secretly enjoyed whoring herself. But i think Hina is just portraying her in a way that is convenient to put people against her and derail accountability. Of course she didn't go around telling "i'm forcing this girl". She would approach guys and say "she is a total slut, just give me the money, and if she cry or complain is just roleplay".
This makes sense, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc Hina whored her out to guys so she can have her tell those guys to support whatever Hina does online.
This is why she snapped at Hina when Hina called her slutty, throwing the bitch's hypocrisy back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread