NTREVENGE - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
And there goes the childhood friend sneaking out to be raped again 💀
Crazy how the cop does nothing about that. Doesn’t even call in the other guy to go check where she’s going.

I understand that MC is somehow their main suspect now, but you see a shut in going out in the dead of night and do nothing about it?

If she really was an accomplice she could be going to where the girls are in his place.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is stupid, the childhood friend is stupid, the cops are stupid, the teachers and school staff are stupid, the kidnapped girls are stupid but at least those two can be excused

How is everyone so stupid
The actual criminals are definitely getting off scot free cause no one in this manga has the brains to actually keep tabs on them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im really getting tired of this ninja man, with a room like that coming up with an alibi by showing yourself on the other side of town when you kidnap someone or something would be soooo easy i just dont understand
He can’t cause his ability is so stupidly limited. I think he has like two tags and he has to keep one with the girls at all times for easy access. The other one is either in his room, or stays where he last teleported meaning he has limited options for where he can go.

If the second is in fact always in his room he could at least use that to create an alibi, but he has to be in close proximity to his target to kidnap them which increases the chances of him being seen with them, or in their vicinity before their disappearance.

Edit: so I checked and it stays where he teleported, meaning he always has to return to the scene of the crime. The demon honestly should’ve just given him mind control.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He can’t cause his ability is so stupidly limited.
Yeah and even though people want him to kidnap the rapists instead, what is he gonna do? He will get his ass BEAT as soon as he gets in the proximity of those dudes. He can put them in the room but thats it. He can't even visit or talk to them there without getting killed immidiately. I didn't see any restraining powers so all he can do is teleport them and leave them to starve to death which is pretty boring.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how the cop does nothing about that. Doesn’t even call in the other guy to go check where she’s going.

I understand that MC is somehow their main suspect now, but you see a shut in going out in the dead of night and do nothing about it?

If she really was an accomplice she could be going to where the girls are in his place.
Yeah she was suspected of being in-cahoots with their current main suspect

and they just... let her walk out?

Dex-chan lover
When you are possessed by a demon, you get demon think. Forget logic. Power over sanity.
I get it’s mostly my perspective as a reader but how does MC have the fucking gall to get laid while his supposed friend is walking to her next rape?

Oh and the cops can’t do anything, literally watched her sneak out. I don’t know who I want to lose more at this point.

Childhood friend needs her own demon, she’d have actually done something by now.

Dex-chan lover
MC can save his childhood friend anytime by kidnapping the bully.
But he won't, because he needs brain to think that.
giphy.webp
For fuck sake...
He need to make his revenge according to Asmodeus idiotic rules. She want him to make these girls fall in love with him. He was literally going to stab the dudes before she stopped him and proposed her stupid plan. If not for that, he would have tortured and killed them long ago. But in order to be supported by the demon he need to entertain her erotic cuckish fantasies.

I get it’s mostly my perspective as a reader but how does MC have the fucking gall to get laid while his supposed friend is walking to her next rape?
He don't know. And apparently Asmodeus don't want him to know either. At least for now.

Dex-chan lover
For fuck sake...
He need to make his revenge according to Asmodeus idiotic rules. She want him to make these girls fall in love with him. He was literally going to stab the dudes before she stopped him and proposed her stupid plan. If not for that, he would have tortured and killed them long ago. But in order to be supported by the demon he need to entertain her erotic cuckish fantasies.
What Asmodeus rules? She didn't mention such constricting rules. The demon prevented MC to kill the rapist and proposed the NTR plan, but she didn't say anything about MC not allowed to kidnap the rapist and maybe break some bones or even cut his dick. MC could have dealt some physical damage to the rapist to temporary prevent him raping anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and even though people want him to kidnap the rapists instead, what is he gonna do? He will get his ass BEAT as soon as he gets in the proximity of those dudes. He can put them in the room but thats it. He can't even visit or talk to them there without getting killed immidiately. I didn't see any restraining powers so all he can do is teleport them and leave them to starve to death which is pretty boring.
He could tape the coin to the side of a tall building a teleport them to their deaths.
It would look like a suicide

Dex-chan lover
Bruh still talking about fairness at this point is peak stupidity :bleh: quick read is what this manga need, no focus brain dead only :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
What Asmodeus rules? She didn't mention such constricting rules. The demon prevented MC to kill the rapist and proposed the NTR plan, but she didn't say anything about MC not allowed to kidnap the rapist and maybe break some bones or even cut his dick. MC could have dealt some physical damage to the rapist to temporary prevent him raping anyone else.
It's blatant that she is helping him cause she want him to follow her strategy. Or else he would have already kidnapped and disposed of all of them. Do you really need to have it spelled?

Dex-chan lover
It's blatant that she is helping him cause she want him to follow her strategy. Or else he would have already kidnapped and disposed of all of them. Do you really need to have it spelled?
No, it's not blatant at all. The demon never forced her strategies to MC, and those so-called strategies were very bare-boned MC needed to expand much on it. You obviously confused Asmodeus with evil competent demons from other stories.

MC didn't kidnap and dispose the rapists because Asmodeus tempted him to think with his lower head and not with his brain, and he's much too eager for that. That's why he never even visited his childhood friend. That's why he ignored the rapist and played around with the prisoners for so long. It's to such extend that Asmodeus actually needed to remind MC that the rapist might had done more bad things to the childhood friend, and still MC did nothing more aside from texting.

Rather than Asmodeus forcing the plot, it's the author who wrote stupid plot filled with plot holes and numerous stupid characters.

Dex-chan lover
No, it's not blatant at all. The demon never forced her strategies to MC, and those so-called strategies were very bare-boned MC needed to expand much on it. You obviously confused Asmodeus with evil competent demons from other stories.

MC didn't kidnap and dispose the rapists because Asmodeus tempted him to think with his lower head and not with his brain, and he's much too eager for that. That's why he never even visited his childhood friend. That's why he ignored the rapist and played around with the prisoners for so long. It's to such extend that Asmodeus actually needed to remind MC that the rapist might had done more bad things to the childhood friend, and still MC did nothing more aside from texting.

Rather than Asmodeus forcing the plot, it's the author who wrote stupid plot filled with plot holes and numerous stupid characters.
Duuuude. We can discuss the bad plot and plot holes of this manga for days, cause there is plenty of it.
But you are totally misreading this manga. The "NTR" is literally why Asmodeus approached him. She don't care about a massacre. There is no need to sign a contract with blood. She already told clearly what she want from him.
Also he doesn't visit his girlfriend cause she don't allow him to see her. And he cannot teleport inside her room without using a marker. And he only have two of them.

Dex-chan lover
He can’t cause his ability is so stupidly limited. I think he has like two tags and he has to keep one with the girls at all times for easy access. The other one is either in his room, or stays where he last teleported meaning he has limited options for where he can go.

If the second is in fact always in his room he could at least use that to create an alibi, but he has to be in close proximity to his target to kidnap them which increases the chances of him being seen with them, or in their vicinity before their disappearance.

Edit: so I checked and it stays where he teleported, meaning he always has to return to the scene of the crime. The demon honestly should’ve just given him mind control.
oh damn so this dudes powers are fucking useless. whats the point of having magic in the real world if you are just more likely to get caught

Dex-chan lover
She don't care about a massacre.
Precisely. She doesn't really care about the rapist's health. For the demon the only important point is MC NTR-ing the rapist. The rapist doesn't need to be completely healthy for that. MC can continue training the prisoners after hurting the rapist a bit, just so his childhood friend can be safe temporarily.

Dex-chan lover
oh damn so this dudes powers are fucking useless. whats the point of having magic in the real world if you are just more likely to get caught
The worst part is that the demon really sold it to him as something amazing and he just went with it.

She could have at least given him a couple more of those tags.

Dex-chan lover
He could tape the coin to the side of a tall building a teleport them to their deaths.
It would look like a suicide
He can’t even do that cause he only has two coins and he needs at least one coin in close proximity to the target to teleport them to the other.

Since one coin has to be with the girls at all times he can’t really use his teleport ability for anything else.

Dex-chan lover
He can’t even do that cause he only has two coins and he needs at least one coin in close proximity to the target to teleport them to the other.

Since one coin has to be with the girls at all times he can’t really use his teleport ability for anything else.
I didn’t think of that!
Wow this guy is absolutely useless in every conceivable way.

Users who are viewing this thread