NTREVENGE - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Well, things are finally starting to move. They also brought of the string of numbers and seemingly know what it meant. Hopefully we will see some actual payback on the guys now.
bruh it seems the mc never washes his clothes or something, its already been days and he didn't notice the numbers wtf? does he change clothes with the lights in his room turned off all the time or did his parents, the succubus or any other student never ask him about those numbers that were written in his clothes? suspension of disbelief can only take you so far author....

Dex-chan lover
this is incredibly realistic.

if youre delusional and perchance a little bit insane, also if you have never interacted with anyone else before.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap how is this trash fire still going, its really like a car crash in slow motion; its like I'm watching the authors thoughts physically fly though the wind shield! LOL When will someone put this manga out of its misery and give it a shrug of an ending we all know it will have!

jVp.gif

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the MC is going to frame the bullies for putting numbers on him or if the police superiors get tired of not getting results. Japanese cops tend to be pretty incompetent and always want a conviction regardless if the person is guilty or not.

Dex-chan lover
The numbers finally comes into play! And who knows, in another 15 chapters, maybe the childhood friend can have another appearance?
Yeah. Being dead.

She's being raped again while MC does his penis brain thinking plan. When she dies is probably when he will stop thinking with this dick and get some real revenge.

Double-page supporter
What the absolute fuck... fucking text written on the outside of a jacket. They had smartphones, why would they have T9 texting memorized?

Dex-chan lover
Did he really leave fingerprints on the letters?
nvm i think he did use gloves in the end:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
The cops here are honestly so dumb.

Everyone in the class thinks this guy did it, and here’s some proof of his previous victims

Cops: I’m just going to ignore that

someone saw some numbers on the MCs blazer

Cops: yep that’s definitely our guy

Also, how stupid does the guy have to be to never notice the numbers on his blazer, like come the fuck on.

Users who are viewing this thread