NTREVENGE - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
We know as the readers that the disappearances have something to with the childhood friend and the MC, the cops don't know for sure, so from an outsider perspective, they have been waiting their time this whole time without following any solid clues, just "instinct"

Dex-chan lover
Considering how the Japanese justice system is, this kid is screwed if he ever gets brought in fully. That demon is going to need to do some heavy lifting with helping him with the cops at this point because they are surprisingly close to closing the net on him, with "reputation" and lawsuits being the only thing holding them back.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation, i hope the series can keep the pace as it is.
since the story having this much slow progress imo

Fed-Kun's army
Considering how the Japanese justice system is, this kid is screwed if he ever gets brought in fully. That demon is going to need to do some heavy lifting with helping him with the cops at this point because they are surprisingly close to closing the net on him, with "reputation" and lawsuits being the only thing holding them back.
need a dumb mc so the succu waifu can show off more talent

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not that sure that the author will make his stupid protagonist went scot-free, I'd say that I root for the police or anyone that can help the a*shole get caught. And I'd be really happy if he ended up getting raped in jail.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
For those complaining that the protagonist is a dumbass and constantly drawing suspicion to himself:
fortunately for him, the cops are also dumbasses. and the other students. and the parents.
Everyone involved is legit retarded. I see a pattern here. In order to write smart characters, you need to be equally smart after all. So this kinda showcases the Authors ability as well. Cops literally walks up to him and talk with him about his CF and he just doesn't tell them that she was raped and direct the whole thing to a completely new direction away from him.

Dex-chan lover
For those complaining that the protagonist is a dumbass and constantly drawing suspicion to himself:
fortunately for him, the cops are also dumbasses. and the other students. and the parents.
Wym the cops are dumbasses? Nah the kouhai is actually cooking with his theories, minus the killing part tho

He's asking all the right questions, plus he noticed when the MC started to get flustered (due to guilt) MC is as good as cooked if he doesn't get his shit together

Dex-chan lover
Everyone involved is legit retarded. I see a pattern here. In order to write smart characters, you need to be equally smart after all. So this kinda showcases the Authors ability as well. Cops literally walks up to him and talk with him about his CF and he just doesn't tell them that she was raped and direct the whole thing to a completely new direction away from him.
Yep, he could've started a new case that would've most likely brought her a bit of justice, instead he's too focused on his revenge which he's not even good at pulling off

The most retarded one here is def the MC

Dex-chan lover
This is just an idiot off at this point, MC is begging the cops to catch him while the cops make wild speculation with no proof.

This is great value Death Note at this point, the demon is cute at least.

Users who are viewing this thread