NTREVENGE

Rape is serious crime , and the mc is a big cuck cause he scared to report it , even if it accusation , rape is still serious offense and punishable crime . The Author is cuck that make manga to show Rape is bad if it done by badguy , and rape is good if it done by goodguy .

Truly This manga is appeliang by some internet incel that think women is idiot or bully is idiot and you can do whatever to get revenge
Anyone with 2 functional neurons knows that it is wrong to kill, but the protagonist decided to do it.

Here comes a DEMON, ONE OF THE PRINCES/KINGS OF HELL, he makes a Pact (Probably) Selling his soul and you tell me that the manga is trying to make him look right?

Seriously, get away from Twitter, you might still have salvation.

Dex-chan lover
Okay.. to be honest. I'm unimpressed. 12 chapters in and nothing has happened much.
If anyone has read Confinement King then the premise is kinda similar. The MC got bullied, then gained power, kidnaped girls, and Henti stuff (at least in these 12 chapters anyway).
But the problem with NTRevenge is that the Story is spread out, like too much. I know that the author didn't want to speedrun the whole story but if u keep jumping back and forth with the 3 kidnaped girls, then back to ppl at school again, and what the detective is thinking again, and flashbacks again. It's like u're doing Side quests and the Main quest at the same time in a game.

Dex-chan lover
Wew this score really dropped since chapter 2. Based on the other comments: thank you, not going to waste my time just to get frustrated (getting NTR'd out of a good story by the author). Trash is only good if it doesn't annoy you. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit can I rate this below a 1? This dumpster fire made me think he was actually going to try and get revenge and help his friend but believe me, it’s just some ecchi fetish crap.

Dex-chan lover
Guess the dude liked the hentai called.

The adventures of rape man.

That's a real hentai that the main character punishes people through the power of rape....i shit you not. This feels like a come back from the creator

my guy, seek mental help, please, what you are practicing is not healthy:nyoron:
there is nothing unhealthy about promoting eugenics. As we are saying, the population of the western world is crumbled by the genetic loads accumulated through old people breeding and mixing of different populations
plus its highly replicated finding that people with perceived intelligent physiognomy are also highly intelligent, with a correlation of at least 0.8[1]
for women, it was found that at least sportsmanship and attractive physiognomy correlated positively with intelligence in significant manner [2][3]

Dex-chan lover
there is nothing unhealthy about promoting eugenics. As we are saying, the population of the western world is crumbled by the genetic loads accumulated through old people breeding and mixing of different populations
plus its highly replicated finding that people with perceived intelligent physiognomy are also highly intelligent, with a correlation of at least 0.8[1]
for women, it was found that at least sportsmanship and attractive physiognomy correlated positively with intelligence in significant manner [2][3]
bruh, fr, get help lmao :kek:

Dex-chan lover
The rating on this one is too low. Its really just a darker, slower paced version of the author's other manga. I understand why people don't like it I just don't get how they made it past the title and synopsis and didn't realize this wouldn't be their thing.

The rating on this one is too low. Its really just a darker, slower paced version of the author's other manga. I understand why people don't like it I just don't get how they made it past the title and synopsis and didn't realize this wouldn't be their thing.
Vanilla harem lovers saw a certain 3 letter combination, and voted 1.

The laziness and stupidity is off the charts. Do Japanese people really not go to the police when someone assaults them? It literally pisses me off to see sub-human coward MCs, I feel like the author thinks I'm too dumb to apply common sense to the plot. Everything could have been avoided with one phone call to the cops. Actually retarded. Garbage.

This reminds me o Death Note, where there's a supernatural entity helping the MC, which in turn is investigated by the police, and just like Death Note, I'll drop this because it get boring and nonsensical pretty fast.

This. I actually like this one better because it's slower. The mangaka still needs therapy though.

The laziness and stupidity is off the charts. Do Japanese people really not go to the police when someone assaults them? It literally pisses me off to see sub-human coward MCs, I feel like the author thinks I'm too dumb to apply common sense to the plot. Everything could have been avoided with one phone call to the cops. Actually retarded. Garbage.
The majority of assault victims do not report the crime, especially men. It's stupid not too, but humans are stupid.

Dex-chan lover
its not good,
people who want to read it as ntr, please dont
loose plot, the childhood friend is just forgotten
everything feels like a rage comment

Users who are viewing this thread