Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
Ending was great. I wouldn't even consider it sad. The guy made multiple imperials, had a family, basically accomplished everything he could want in life and probably died in old age. Everyone dies eventually and it's hard to imagine a more fulfilling life than that.

P2

Too bad that it was axed. It could’ve gone on for a few more chapters. Overall the ending was satisfactory. Could’ve been better but good enough.

Dex-chan lover
Im happy for the childhood friend, she finally got what she wanted :). Its a good ending if you consider axe.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean damn the confession was her saying she was going to quit waiting for the hero and stay with Tatara. She didn't say love and when she removed her panties she told him she was giving him a push to help create the new holy sword. That doesn't seem to mean hey let's fuck. He yelled woah since he was so excited for finally seeing all of her sword form. Like I said there was nothing to suggest they had a human x living sword thing going on. That one swordsmith in the earlier chapters that Tatara went to learn from seemed to have a sexual relationship with his sword, but I don't think Tatara was the same. What do you guys think? Am I interpreting this wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Glad it reached its conclusion before it got completely worn out. I don't think it was axed at all. Also like that the childhood friend actually won. Well, I say "won" but she had no real competition in the first place. The girls were all swords and he clearly saw them all that way.

He didn't get with her in the end. She was showing off her edge, the last thing that allowed him to finish his sword. There's a lot of innuendo, but their relationship was never romantic from the get go. The new sword calls her "mama" because she's the basis for the new sword.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few manga I feel is worth a physical purchase.
It started as a fetish festival and ended beautifully.

I look forward to Kumano Kyu's next work(s).

Group Leader
@mayo

No sources mention it got axed, it's just people assuming things without confirmation.

Double-page supporter
Axed? :c

Still was a really good manga, with a wholesome emotional end. Happy for Tatara and her childhood friend (don't remember now her name), they end together and had a wholesome family and a happy life. 😊

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam Thank you, that's what I've been trying to get at. The innuendo seems to be confusing people. It also doesn't help that she's a tsundere. She might have liked him as a man, but I don't think they got together since Tatara didn't feel the same.

Double-page supporter
>His successor didn't do any lewd things to imperials

I'm dissapointed

Double-page supporter
@CSmith327 Nope

"Because I'm something precious to you, something you've decided to love until the end of time, without ever sharing with anyone else"

"Yeah!"
She then confesses to liking him too and saying she'll leave the hero for him and he never clarifies that he doesn't love her as a woman or only sees her as "a sword" nor does he refute her saying he also wanted her to stay because he thought she was sexy in addition to being an awesome sword.

You don't say that shit and use that kind of imagery if it's merely platonic or non-romantic

Users who are viewing this thread