Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel For one that confession could be her finally excepting him as her owner instead of just following him waiting for the new hero to show up. Taking off panties didn't necessarily mean they had sex straight after. He needed to see all of her blade to help complete Dawn since she wouldn't wake up as an imperial. She meant that her daughter was a stronger better sword for the new hero not that she lost her virginity (that probably wouldn't effect her as a sword anyways) that's why she guided the hero to Dawn. Yeah she probably loved Tatara, but he didn't see the swords as romantic options the whole of the series. The sword harem is there but it's more of swordsmith/owner instead of lover. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to see them as a legit harem with the childhood friend as the main wife since she's human and can have kids, but this is fine too.

Group Leader
The ending feels pretty rushed, but despite that it's still pretty good. It is sad though. Sad to see this series go.

Fed-Kun's army
We didn't even see Cat Thief and Kamaitachi again, Fuck this axe

This series was great from start to finish. Thank you very much for translating! I am eagerly awaiting author’s next work!

What matters is that he lived a happy life til the very end alongside his harem

Thank you

Thank you for translating this interesting series. SLIM BUT THICK

Double-page supporter
@CSmith327

.......Dude It is literally as clear as possible, like do you not understand that he didn't see Myne as a woman/romantic interest either? It's almost like the situation actually CHANGED, that character development was actually possible.

Continue to insist on your wrongheaded interpretation if you want, anyone who has eyes can see the actual implications especially when Tatara NEVER rejected her romantic confession and in fact accepted her feelings before they "did the deed".

Dex-chan lover
I just love how this ended. It is a very satisfying but not overly indulgent conclusion. The kind where you wish you had more but at the same time wouldn't want it to be ruined by there being more. Some omakes from the time after Akatsuki's creation like around Tatara's wedding or the imperials being babysitters for his kids.

What a fucking ride this was. A shame it got axed, could have easily went for a hundred more chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooof.. why are my eyes so itchy.. It was a fun ride, I really liked this. I do wish it would of ended on a happier note though, too bad he couldn’t find a way to put his soul into a sword or hammer and turn himself into an imperial to live on with them

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel If they did the deed instead of ending the last chapter the way it was I'd believe they got together. What probably happened was him seeing her blade without the pedestal for reference. The author likes to tease the human form over top the sword form for fan service so he might have never even seen her pussy in the first place. I get seeing her blush when talking about being unworthy suggests losing her virginity but there was never any evidence to support them having more than a sword and owner relationship. She could have just been blushing remembering having her pedestal removed. I know Dawn called her mom and him papa but that was cuz she was the basis for her and he created her. Maybe I'm missing something but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting that he'd turn himself to a sword so he could fuck the swords to make swords.

Dex-chan lover
@nickzero10 it was axed? Im not doubting it, but would like a more concrete source on it.

Thanks for the translations, guys. It was a fun trip riding all these fetishes with ya'll.

Dex-chan lover
That was a good ending, I'm happy that he ended married with his childhood friend

Users who are viewing this thread