Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Haven't been this satisfied by an ending in a long time. Loved it so much and can't thank the translators enough for all their hard work ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Dex-chan lover
after this journey into all kinds of kinks, fetishes, all manner of perversions and sexual deviances, some of which would make even the biggest of weirdos blush we get THIS? I am disappointed... Not that it ended, but that it ended like this. Not with a bang but with a whimper.

When's the doujin coming out, btw.

Childhood friend won?! (would have liked some romance between the two atleast in the end.It seriously looked liked Excellia would win) big sad.
A decent ending I guess, didn't find it too clean though.

I feel like I understood nothing of the ending but okay I guess. It's a big time skip and we see tatara's family or something with a shit ton of swords? Tatara beat the demon lord with his sword and after that I don't really understand. His sword call excelia mom ? No idk I'm really lost

Aggregator gang
After all the time it spent punching me in the dick, I didn't expect that gut punch to the feels.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the immortal post-harem end. Well done!

And of course flatt butt thicc daughter is full nopan.

So was it cancelled or something because this felt really sudden and kind of messy.

Supporter
Interestin ending. Wish we had a bit more content but this works.

Thanks for all the hard work!

:'v what a good end, i would like that extended a little more this chapter but im satisfacted
Thanks for translare the series and to the author

Dex-chan lover
Nice way to end things I guess....

I do wonder, does the fat dark knight another similar looking guy or did he achieve pseudo-immortality using Abaddon's dark matter...?
Edit: missed that it was a skele the first read... but does the skele still retain memories/personality or just controlled by Abaddon?

another thing is, would be nice if the author actually made the world tech tree more slightly advanced after 400 years, like coal/steam powered vehicles at least... but meh, whatever....

@Aronida

this is set 400 years after last chap. the sword Tatara made is the new hero's weapon. most prob, the dawn/Akatsuki sword call Excelia mom just because she's modeled after her.

Tatara didn't beat the demon lord, the faceless hero beat him using Akatsuki.

the guy that look like Tatara is his descendant and all the imperials gathered for his 400th death anniversary I guess....

Dex-chan lover
Rushed ending?, a very caffeinated one, but a satisfying ending.
Hope that the author can keep giving us his brand of madness in future works.

Fed-Kun's army
This was an excellent ending. I know everyone wants to see him with a sword harem, but he never saw them as women so that wasn't gonna happen. They still get plenty of service from him while he was alive and he owned them, so it's technically a harem end. Since he didn't see them romantically so it made since he married his childhood friend. The time jump was nice and we got to see his kids, and it was cute that Dawn calls Excelia mama and Tatara papa. The only disappointing points imo is that it didn't show the childhood friend confessing or marriage and we don't get to see how Lunare turned out. (I guess page limit restraint reasons) Other than that it was a satisfying ending to one of the most unique best harem manga I've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he eventually married Myne, it's technically a hrem end since his swords stayed with him all throughout his life.

TeMrT8l.jpg

Farewell Tatara. You brought a lot of culture into that world.

Users who are viewing this thread