Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

What a nice Ending ,THanks for your effort To translate it until the end!

No matter where you are,Translator team..i really Hope youre guys have a nice day and life!!

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel Yeah I got that she loved him. But Tatara literally just went with the flow in that conversation and he didn't feel the same. She just showed him her whole sword form, she didn't pounce on him and take his virginity. Like I said before we can just agree to disagree. I see where you're coming from but I'm just not interpreting it that way

Kz3

I didnt spected to get jab in my feels likes this but, good story

<Akatsuki calls Excellia "Mom.">

It may not have been sexual, but Tatara got his harem, wanting it or even realizing it notwithstanding.
He may have never had sexual relations with those swords, but he did give them many "daughters."

Imagine the sword daughters of all the other imperials besides the Hero's blade. Imagine. Degenerate but also wholesome. A fitting end, as many have already suggested.

Double-page supporter
CSmith327 I agree with you, I don't think Tatara had any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with his swords. To him, he was purely enraptured by the beauty of imperials, not as women or anything like that. Nothing sexual or like that of that nature. Hence why he married his childhood friend and not Excelia, and not that he'd be able to have a sexual relationship with a sword. I don't think their "human" bodies are able to do such things, and it was never implied that it was a possible thing. Every time sword maintenance was done, the "human" visuals of were just imagery but the actual maintenance was being done in their sword modes. And even the swords' love for Tatara, I don't think it was anything sexual or even romantic. I think it's more akin to loving a master.

Aggregator gang
My pp is no longer hard, but my heart is satisfied

Thats a win in my book

Fed-Kun's army
@goodhunter Yeah! Thank you, I can see where it's confusing since the sheer amount of innuendo. If you just look past it and anylize it closer you can see there wasn't any deep romantic feelings. The closest thing this series has to sword x human is that other swordsmith that had a bdsm style thing going on with his imperial. I think I might've been commenting too much in this chapter so I'll quit now.

Double-page supporter
Damn, this ending was so abrupt. The timeskip was a little confusing at first, and it really seems like they kind of rushed this ending. Regardless, wasn't the worst of endings. Seems like Tatara made many more imperials after Akatsuki, because she said "her little sisters" were the ones who wrote the letters to her. If it's been 400 years, I wonder what generation Homura is from that family line. And it almost seems cursed as an imperial to technically be able to live forever essentially while everyone else around them will eventually die. To have sentience with immortality to me is a curse, you'll have to go through the constant cycle of seeing your loved ones eventually die and I don't think that's something you can ever get used to.

Group Leader
It could be a better ending? Yes, but was good. I would be more happy with him marrying all of them, judge me.

I'll miss this manga, I wish Kumano Kyu start a new series soon.

Thanks CClaw for the amazing work!

Dex-chan lover
Damn Imma miss looking forward to reading this one, but at least it had a great ending. Thank you so much for the translations!

what's with this surprisingly wholesome end. Feels weird for it to be over after all this time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna miss all the culture. Looking forward to the author's next work.

Users who are viewing this thread