Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
@Darkaeluz Well, what you say would explain the mismatch between Tatara forging *an* Imperial, but said Imperial Dawn having *little sisters* that are still alive a couple hundred years later .

So Tatara got a couple human kiddies and who knows how many little swordlings, basically?

--
A fairly well-handled axe, all in all. Given some more time, perhaps some more closure could have been given the loose threads, and maybe an explanation for golem lady's return. But the important bits were handled and those strings threaded together, so it's mostly fine.

Make sure you follow the author on Twitter,
https://twitter.com/kumano_kyu
So sad to see this series end :( F in chat bois

A happy conclusion I’ve made up: even though he “got with” childhood friend girl, he’s in love with Excelia and made some of his multiple imperials by other means than crafting blades if you know what I mean and hopefully on ply had kids with childhood friend girl to make successors

The ending was a little abrupt, would've liked to see some more of Tatara in his later years but overall it was a great and fun story. I'd give a solid 9/10, simply amazing and one of a kind.

Double-page supporter
What an anti-climax.
When the mangaka gets word that they're being axed, they should just drop whatever they're working on and write the end they actually want instead of trying to shoe-horn an inconceivable ending into their work like this one.

Wow to think I started this just as the 70th was uploaded I feel fulfilled

Double-page supporter
Dammit.
My disappointment was immeasureable and my day is ruined
and I can't blame the author for it. 😢

It was such a good ride, thank you for sharing the stories with us. This manga will stay forever in my bookmark, as dedication to always remember you.

OUR BOI, Tatara. 😭

Double-page supporter
A shame this had to end so soon.

Truly a great series, full marks all around. I do have my grievances for the ending, but honestly it's at least par for the course of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread