Nukoduke!

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with the numbering of the chapters? Should I just read them in random order or what?

Group Leader
@Mavado
You read it in the order listed. It is in the correct order - you can ignore the chapter numbers.

The numbering follows the book (tankoubon) numbering. Nukoduke! chapters are serialised online (MangaPark) and also in a paper magazine (Hana to Yume).
The chapter number in the parentheses is the original number of the chapter when was it released online on HanaLala or MangaPark - this uses a different numbering from the tankouban because the tankouban includes both the online chapters and magazine chapters. (If you are an old reader, you will probably have read the round bracketed chapters already.)
The magazine chapters have not been scanlated yet so the numbering has gaps (the gaps will be filled in soon).

NOTE: the chapters listed as volume 10 still uses the MangaPark (online) numbering - this is not the book numbering (as v10 is not out yet) - but it needs to be listed as volume 10 so the chapters will be listed in the correct order.
Sorry I'm not too good at explaining things - hope this clears things up.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the chapters here are more organized because the chapters here are not in the correct order (albeit messy ones) that I cannot keep a track of the story-lines. :/

Heyheyhi thanks for uploading!! Quick question though, are you uploading all the other missing chapters eventually?? (the ones like, in between??) @KazeYuki

Group Leader
@xevos
Yes, I will upload the missing chapters eventually. I'll upload v02 all at once after I finish the omake pages.
I'm currently working on volume 10 so the gaps in v10 (236,237 etc) will be filled soon. Also working on the previously untranslated chapters in v08, so v08 will be uploaded soon.

Any news? I'm Nuko deprived for months. T___T I've lost count how many times I've re-read this but hey it never bores me. I just want to more. hehehe <3

@AerithSnow, I know the feeling! I'm so Nuko Deprived, and from what I can tell on Twitter so much has been added. Like at least 2 new main characters. Kaito Zero appears to be dead as a translation group. I guess we won't be seeing any new chapters until someone picks this up again.

@UltimaOmega777 I know right. T_T

If anyone has some idea where I can access some raw scans aside from the link provided in the MD, please send me a message.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread