Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - End

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Wouldn't it be better to give it a normal "Ch. 19" numbering? If you are reading a specific group, it will pick the following chapters from the same translator.

As is now, it will first go from your chapter 18 to poorly TLed chapter 19, and only after that to this one.
This is correct. I've renumbered the chapter to Chapter 19, which is the correct number.

OP, please don't put arbitrary chapter numbers on your uploads.

Dex-chan lover
I am actually so pissed off it ended so soon its not fair, MY FAVORITE ROMCOM NOOOOOOOOOOOO
e3932411dc905f71a1e75c99605e7cd3f2368dbd6757b8322c22bf0160c06bae.jpg

Also not showing the kiss is criminal

Supporter
I'll say when I took my own guess at her novel's title it was only partially in jest -- for the most part it's what made narrative sense. And even if it was done in haste, I am glad that he was able to make at least verbal amends, if only to 2 of them directly.

Also not showing the kiss is criminal
True, but it's also not the first series to do it either, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Damn just saw that it ended and went and glazed through the rest of the chapters

Honestly good for him that he's able to move on and let go of grudges and find a happier life to live. That said I still don't think those girls deserve his forgiveness, but I guess that's a fault to the writing not giving me anything to feel that way (esp since it ended). There's so much room to write that out too, though I don't even think it was ever done in the web novel? so ggs

Dex-chan lover
Damn just saw that it ended and went and glazed through the rest of the chapters

Honestly good for him that he's able to move on and let go of grudges and find a happier life to live. That said I still don't think those girls deserve his forgiveness, but I guess that's a fault to the writing not giving me anything to feel that way (esp since it ended). There's so much room to write that out too, though I don't even think it was ever done in the web novel? so ggs
He's already moved on. Have you?

Dex-chan lover
About those girls tho. Im quite not satisfied with how their arc ends. I mean, the only one who did make an effort is her sister and mom trying to support Shin's decision to live alone and Saitou who tried to let no one get in their way (like a wing man ig), but Miyazaki didnt do a thing(?) Still I really prefer if they tried to correct all those stupid allegations made towards him. Well it is what it is IG. At least our guy here is able to move past them. Good for him

All and all this was quite a nice and pretty enjoyable run. Im so glad Shin is finally able to rekindle the emotion within him that has been ded for years thanks to Shinozuka and vice versa. Theyre such a great dynamic. And I love seeing them like a newlywed with a kid everytime theyre with Hyouzaki (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

One take away for me here . . . . Well, please spare me in this one as this might anger some of ya. I dont think some those girls are . . . . bad people, Im struggling to find a better word but like not like bad like a bully is. They still were willing to own up their mistake and willing to make a few efforts to redeem (even tho its still not enuff). Dont get me wrong, his anger and distrust is still very justifiable here. But the way I see it, some of them are just people who try to be decent or nice but made a huge slip up in the way. And that slip up made huge cracks on someone's life. Still bad . . . . but not like bad bullies. Thats why I was still able to find my heart rooting for them to correct those stupid allegations. Which in the end, they still didnt . . . . . And they still choosed to shut up about it
ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
Bruh 🗿🗿🗿

(I said some, because the ones who confessed, invited him to karaoke as a prank, and the mom who refused to listen were what the actual F for me)

From that. This series really reminds me even the best of us might have unknowingly done some slip ups that cracked someones life. Ive seen my best friends on each other neck, not because theyre horrible person per se but because of slip ups in the past which they never have a conclusion of and been bottling up.

Now I need to read the WN

8.65/10 for me

Damn that was a loooong write lol, Thanks so much again for picking this up when this was dropped @andyarc1995 !! You da mannn!! And of course, very much thanks to Nora Usagi sensei and Suya Maromi senseeei!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread