Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Just go to a normal department store, grab a few and just fucking buy it lol
People will assume its for your girlfriend/sister whatever

how is it more embarassing to buy panties in store rather than playing fucking panty catcher in public

Group Leader
@KathleenNoir
P24
ひ-引かれてないかな?

That passive form may literally - (It // panty // hair pin) should not be pulled out (Gacha-pull), right?

That's pun about his trying hard to pull that sexy panty until he run out of his pocket money. (Add かな to emphasis his regret for what he had done.)
However, he is actually try to pull the black cat hair clip not a panty. (Revealed in last page)

I'm not good at good English phase. Sorry if it is bad.
It might be a kind like "Maybe I should not try hard to rolled it out?"

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she's a cat turned into a human or something like that. Also no way a male teenager would've turned her down.

Dex-chan lover
@KathleenNoir Image 16, "that not what" should be "that's not what." Image 24, "misterious" should be "mysterious." On the credits page, "translator" is in Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
@FirstDayRegister

I mean, I guess she could be using "magic" to keep herself clean. She apparently is always naked, even during cold winters in the middle of the forest, so it's not like normal daily life logic applies to her.

Dex-chan lover
So... this witch is kinda autistic. This is just Sakura-sou's Mashiro, but instead of being talented in drawing, she's now a witch.

Was expecting ecchi, but I got cute instead. And that’s okay since it’s middle schoolers

Ok I like it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

They kissed but they didn't show it? It must've been in between the panels where she pushed him down
no, they showed it. On the mountain, she pushed him down, then he kissed her. Which I saw as a kind of "you're going too fast, make due with this for now." Then after, he ran away.

Users who are viewing this thread