Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Fun fact: In Brazil, that thing he did with his finger is a discreet invitation to have sex. That shit was extra funny to me.

I just realized this basically became a basic bitch seinen about a loser guy dating a girl way out of his league who is in love with him for no reason. And it's only the second volume out of at least six
in what world is she "way out of his league"? is it cus she's a little pretty?

I just realized this basically became a basic bitch seinen about a loser guy dating a girl way out of his league who is in love with him for no reason. And it's only the second volume out of at least six
Dude, finding a guy like him that has such good morals that they respectfully decline an invitation to have sex in consideration for the girl is like 1 in 10000. I'd go as far as to say she's the lucky one

Dex-chan lover
"Well, there are almost no beautiful girls in this class..." Poor bastard sealed his fate with that one... Okamura is a fucking riot lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, finding a guy like him that has such good morals that they respectfully decline an invitation to have sex in consideration for the girl is like 1 in 10000. I'd go as far as to say she's the lucky one
Hiiragi is also clearly not a loser and is if anything closer to the center of his class.

Users who are viewing this thread