Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Good. No sex. Just happy nap time with each other. At least not until married.

Quickly becoming one of my favorite romance manga. Reminds me of Takagi-San with how cute it is, or Dangers in my Heart. I’m hoping this is goes on for a long time. Art is nice as well, thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
"it's safe, right?"
- it was not.

Then again, he does have protection.
I wonder if it matters for her ritual or not.

Okaa-san be taking punches, Komori must come off super intense. Then being fine with those two sleeping together, looks like the exposure therapy has worked alright lol

Is it just me (and if so, for my excuse, it was long tiring day) but mom, in the in the panel when when she steps from the shadow, looks a little like protagonist from "My Roommate Isn't Of This World". I thought for split second: "Ow, crossover, shit a villain"

Dex-chan lover
Look Mom... If you want to save yourself some stress it's time to have the talk with your son.
Tell him it's okay to want to stick his peepee into pretty ladies but that he must be protected! It's not hard!
God damn it Japan as a whole it's not hard! How can you be simultaneously huge perverts and gigantic prudes!

Anyway, thank you very much for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Mama-san... Let your son and his girlfriend have seqqsss, please.. :thumbsup:

Call me prude, but I think twelve year old kids should wait a little before they have sex.
I agree they probably should wait, but I would also like for the adults to tell the kids what there getting into

Users who are viewing this thread