Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to this author's ghost girl story that made him change the characters for the worse. The original version of that story, as well as this one (and all the others really) are laid-back and honest, so to speak.

Double-page supporter
letss gooo this is what i love to see

thank you sm for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I usually only give series I really love a 9, because there's always some faults, but I'm getting the feeling this might be a 10 for me, though I still find the drama around the mystery of the 'night flight' forced, I really do love this series. :thonk:

@MuraKings and I are on that grind frfr
The series was dead for a good while, so a big thanks for picking it back up and pushing it so hard.

Group Leader
I love that contrast at the end between the two pairs lol so much nerves and tension between the two of them and the established couple just casually sitting and enjoying chocolate

(I did forget all of their names)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to this author's ghost girl story that made him change the characters for the worse. The original version of that story, as well as this one (and all the others really) are laid-back and honest, so to speak.
Yeah, the main character of the ghost girl comic being, well, shitty really hurts it. The author is at his best when writing people who are good-natured, rather than predatory and manipulative.

Dex-chan lover
Im so curious, who the hell did Uruchika sleep with to become a witch? The reveal gonna be funny af
IMO it seems like Urushika was in a similar situation given how she looked at Hiiragi after he refused her practice offer and said they're still in middle school, then Komori added that Urushika was 18 years old when she became a witch.

That, or what Kurshir said :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover

The guy MC at the end of pre-serialization was just as creepy as he is in the serialized version, and in fact was already turning into that guy by around chapter 56. What happened was that the serialized version rebooted the story with the already-creepy dude from chapter 65 and put him in the more innocent early chapters, then basically speedran the story to catch up with chapter 65 and continued as if it was continuing the story from the pre-serialized version. It isn't that the characters suddenly changed. They were already in the process of becoming that way. Basically, if the original work had continued, we'd still have ended up with exactly those shitty characters there, but maybe because the vibes were already slow-boiling towards fucked-up territory anyway, no one would have noticed or complained. The problem was the decision to reboot with the fully-developed characters and the already more fucked-up vibes at the end of the original work.

Users who are viewing this thread