Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
My hunch is that witches erase the memories of their ritual partners after the deed, and that is why we have yet to see a witch still be with the person who they slept with to become a witch.

They may even erase their own memories too for all we know.

Dex-chan lover
My hunch is that witches erase the memories of their ritual partners after the deed, and that is why we have yet to see a witch still be with the person who they slept with to become a witch.

They may even erase their own memories too for all we know.
Not to mention the senior witch said things about turning the men they sleep into some sort of vessel during the deeds..wonder what it means

Dex-chan lover
darn, this chapter has another vibe to it. the story is progressing.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... that's too bad. It's just as well. Long distance relationships at that age are incredible difficult to maintain at at that age with school and other responsibilities.

Dex-chan lover
well look at the mr. honor student "don't have time for romance", he thinks he's all that, wow.
If you can't handle a school and dating at the same time, might as well give up on dating at all, it's not like it's going to be easier down the road.
LAAAAAAMEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Mann why is middle schoolers stressing man. They like 14 japan crazy for making a 14 year old make an important life decision at this age . At fourteen I didn't even know what I was gonna eat for dinner.
It’s like the Harry Potter sorting hat that decides your entire life when you’re still a kid except they just give you an ordinary hat. Witches in this story have it easier, they just pick someone to have sex with.

Dex-chan lover
well look at the mr. honor student "don't have time for romance", he thinks he's all that, wow.
If you can't handle a school and dating at the same time, might as well give up on dating at all, it's not like it's going to be easier down the road.
LAAAAAAMEEEEEE
They are in last year, it's completely reasonable to focus all on study, especially considering how heavy and important study is in Asian countries. And with him aiming for a top notch school, he would have to study even harder. I don't think you realized how difficult it is to get into one of those school, it's a legit battle where you are up again 20-30 other kids, many of them are equal or even better than you.
Besides, student love is horse shit and are genuinely overrated because of how romcom typically paint them in a rose tinted glass anyway, how many student relationship actually last more than a year ? The real relationship started in college, you will get plenty of chance to improve your dating skill there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread