Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
My hunch is that witches erase the memories of their ritual partners after the deed, and that is why we have yet to see a witch still be with the person who they slept with to become a witch.

They may even erase their own memories too for all we know.
I suspect that witches go to a 'different realm' when they start becoming full fledged witches.
That, or the man is sacrificed for the witch's power.

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, entrance exams. The thing that sucks the fun out of any romance :notlikethis:

Supporter
I'm pretty amazed by the amount of depth that has developed in this title. Fast becoming one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty amazed by the amount of depth that has developed in this title. Fast becoming one of my favorites.
I think the author has a good editor, his ghost manga had its charms but it was never great and a lot of the jokes fell flat.

Dex-chan lover
They are in last year, it's completely reasonable to focus all on study, especially considering how heavy and important study is in Asian countries. And with him aiming for a top notch school, he would have to study even harder. I don't think you realized how difficult it is to get into one of those school, it's a legit battle where you are up again 20-30 other kids, many of them are equal or even better than you.
Besides, student love is horse shit and are genuinely overrated because of how romcom typically paint them in a rose tinted glass anyway, how many student relationship actually last more than a year ? The real relationship started in college, you will get plenty of chance to improve your dating skill there
Their whole system is whack, meritocracy is great and all, but not when the whole culture is designed to turn you into learn-bot from freaking middle school (like this guy) only to turn you into work-bot (idolising overtime, often unpaid) when you become an adult.

looking at their depression and reproduction numbers, it's safe to say it isn't the best system in the world.

Dex-chan lover
this better not be setting any early ending flags, i need my wholesome witch gf romance
There's six volumes out and we're at the end of volume 4 now, so there's still at least 14 chapters until we reach the raws.

Dex-chan lover
The way the homeroom teacher was smugly bragging was hilarious. Loved how the guys in unison thought to cause havoc before she retired as retaliation.

Dex-chan lover
well look at the mr. honor student "don't have time for romance", he thinks he's all that, wow.
If you can't handle a school and dating at the same time, might as well give up on dating at all, it's not like it's going to be easier down the road.
LAAAAAAMEEEEEE
I don't think it should be considered lame to care about your future. People really think juggling personal life stuff and some of the crazy workloads you can potentially take on from school is easy and not stressful. It's probably especially tough since he want to go into the medical field and enroll in one of the top schools.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author has a good editor, his ghost manga had its charms but it was never great and a lot of the jokes fell flat.
Or maybe they just have range and want to take some projects a bit more serious than others.

Dex-chan lover
that teacher seemed very young to be already retiring. im hella jealous

Dex-chan lover
My hunch is that witches erase the memories of their ritual partners after the deed, and that is why we have yet to see a witch still be with the person who they slept with to become a witch.

They may even erase their own memories too for all we know.
I mean, we've only seen three witches so far. One of them is still an apprentice and the other was ancient. That's not a lot to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread