Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Better put a ring on her
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yeah gonna need a quick rundown.
So she was waffling on her decision so she sent out frog clone (to see if he realized?), then pretty much was gonna bang some other spirit to spare MC? but MC was like nah I just want to be with you, so now its more about her being a halfwitch?

Dex-chan lover
Is that the price they have to pay for becoming a couple? Not being able to do the deed?

Dex-chan lover
then pretty much was gonna bang some other spirit to spare MC? but MC was like nah I just want to be with you, so now its more about her being a halfwitch?
In Popular folklore witches marry the devil, in the dream you could see that Hiiragi is being possessed by that demon acting as a medium, I suppose the medium at the ends devolves into the "familiar" form, so probably it will be about Komori trying to find other ways to ascend as a witch without using sex

Dex-chan lover
So let me see if I got this right.

The whole "vessel" stuff is that the partner literally becomes the vessel for some demon thing.

And the witch is supposed to have sex with the demon possessing the body of the partner.

While the soul of the partner looks on from the side.

Is a chair involved at some point too?:thonk:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm getting more and more sure the mangaka was inspired by the The Witch movie.

Dex-chan lover
This better be about her finding some technicality that allows her to become a witch without having to let Hiiragi be posessed by a spirit. And not that other, less than wholesome, thing other have already brought up!
Regardless of how it goes, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
another day where im grateful for good pacing and not the 300 extended chapters with 0 development whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread