Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Considering the recent outbreak of deer in Nara (overpopulation), the Japanese have resorted to culling deer on the outskirts of Nara park. Which begs the question, and I have searched, where can I eat some delicious venison.

Anyways, looking forward to see how the new couple pans out, hopefully we can get a backstory as to why she said yes!

Supporter
Congratulations for scumbag Okamura getting a win. I know being single and seeing main couple was annoying him to no end.

Dex-chan lover
Okamura is such a failure that his childhood friend actually ends up winning (because nobody else was competing). Clever way to solve two tropes.

a22.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Remember to nod and say notsu before you feed the deer with shika senbei

Dex-chan lover
Lol, first she tells Noro-kun it was just sex ("their summer memory") and then gets sad when he doesn't seem to care anymore
I think this is probably another symptom of what was discussed earlier, her loneliness and commitment issues caused by getting uprooted over and over during her childhood. She wants friends, she wants human intimacy, she probably wants love, but at the same time she's afraid of opening up and getting into a deeper relationship with anyone because she expects that it will just go up in smoke once she's forced to move away the next time. So she knee-jerk has sex with Noro because she wants closeness, then she knee-jerk pushes him away because she's afraid of getting hurt, then she feels sad and lonely when she realizes that he's even further away from her than before because she still wants and needs closeness. I also don't think Noro doesn't care, I think he's hurt and avoids her because he doesn't want to be reminded of the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread