Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I think this is probably another symptom of what was discussed earlier, her loneliness and commitment issues caused by getting uprooted over and over during her childhood. She wants friends, she wants human intimacy, she probably wants love, but at the same time she's afraid of opening up and getting into a deeper relationship with anyone because she expects that it will just go up in smoke once she's forced to move away the next time. So she knee-jerk has sex with Noro because she wants closeness, then she knee-jerk pushes him away because she's afraid of getting hurt, then she feels sad and lonely when she realizes that he's even further away from her than before because she still wants and needs closeness. I also don't think Noro doesn't care, I think he's hurt and avoids her because he doesn't want to be reminded of the pain.
author really cooking with realist horny teens minds, no jk. Still at the time with Noro it really felt like she was ready to pounce on Hiiragi when she talked about her past. (I wouldn't feel like she's as nice as she was portrayed at the start, but your analysis really works on her psyche, she's no b!tch though but she didn't try to not effed up her friendship with Noro)

Dex-chan lover
Okamura can't stop winning!!!!!! But I also think this whole thing was planned.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I blame the girl for telling Noru to forget about it then being sad he didn't come, you reap what you sow.
It's also true that Noru should've also realized something is up
(since she travels alot and her place of residence is always undecided due to her father, being in a relationship would hurt both of them, is what she probably thought) but he doesn't KNOW that girl, you told that to the MC, not Noru.

Users who are viewing this thread