Ochikobore Shoukanshi to Toumei na Boku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Apprentice Summoner 2

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. MC's insistence on maintaining a plain and normal life seems to be strange and a bit compulsive, but I predict MC will end up being an escaped villain from another story cuz of this strange compulsion of his. Maybe he doesn't realize it but his strange words of anger towards villains and the insistence on avoiding standing out make me think he might be an escapee.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
really dig the premise so far, this looks to be really interesting, especially with an apatehtic mc like that

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. MC's insistence on maintaining a plain and normal life seems to be strange and a bit compulsive, but I predict MC will end up being an escaped villain from another story cuz of this strange compulsion of his. Maybe he doesn't realize it but his strange words of anger towards villains and the insistence on avoiding standing out make me think he might be an escapee.
Agreed. I'm guessing a fae changling or something of that ilk. There's some old school horror scifi that has aliens abduct, replace, erase memory and live amongst us that have the programming to "fit in, be normal and do not get noticed." when they're pushed for personality they tend to be authoritarian. They could fit in too.

Dex-chan lover
Well now. If a villain might be turned into a hero, then wouldn't the opposite also be potentially true?

I'm calling Mashiro being his sister, having been kidnapped by Yuki (who is secretly the witch from Snow White or something because that name is weird).

Users who are viewing this thread