Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom

Group Leader
The series has been picked up by @marshymallowy who will be properly translating the series. My group machine translates the novels, ours will not be the same quality.

If there are any series (Not Ecchi, smut, gore, sexual violence or h***ai) that you want picked up, let me know at my discord Nighko#8808 or our discord group(Which I haven't formatted out nicely yet, but it does exist).

Our current capacity is only 2 series (One of which can be monthly and the other biweekly or weekly).

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay~
I'll be posting the chapter tomorrow hopefully
My schedule got a bit borked since my power went out yesterday

Will try to upload today but if not then for sure tomorrow~ (>~<) [Sorry if it isn't today]
Scratch that, I'll have to post it by 11/06 23:59 GMT+9 Tokyo

Had to wait for one of my jp friends to have some free time to help me make sure all the TL was correct in this one, sorry for the delay~

Fed-Kun's army
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_Nobunaga
Just plopping this here for reference sake.

Group Leader
@GoddamnWeebs We use multiple sources for translation, Google Translate is one of them. We compare the translations to find the meaning behind it, and then convert idioms to either sayings in our language or just their actual meaning. We fix up grammar mistakes and whats left is an usually okay translation.

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay~ have been busy, will do a double release to make up for it some time this week.

Edit: I'm an idiot and accidentally had the same CH 4- translated again, so I'll only be able to release chapter 5 within tomorrow or the day after, (someone else is the TL)
But we'll definitely release the other one within the upcoming week! *Some of us has started being busy with classes and stuff again -Very sorry for the delays-

Update: The translation is finally done- now i just gotta proofread it and typeset it expect it within a few hours of this edit or tomorrow-

Finally out! I'll have the next chapter within the week (Probably)

Ah also i'm planning to have a different translator work on this series instead after chapter 6.

Finally a Manga with Oda Nobunaga in it! He is sooo underrated and never mentioned in other Manga. Please give me more!

Dex-chan lover
@Acopolypse um...
Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan has Nobunaga in the flesh
Maou Gun Saikyou... has the reincarnation of Nobunaga as the demon lord.

That’s just right off the top of my head. There are many others.

Double-page supporter
While I'm not extremely impressed by this manga, as a fan of military history there aren't many mangas I can find about this genre, so any manga is a godsend.

The idea of a historical figure sharing the mind of a hero that is yet to rise to fame and glory is one I enjoy, it reminds me of the Shadow of Mordor games: if Talion wasn't such a stale character his interactions with Celebrimbor could have been amazing. I really do hope MC and Nobunaga will have much more banter in the future.

Oda Nobunaga's popularity in japan is, to be honest, completely justified. In his figure is the authority of Charlemagne and Caesar with the antics of Caligula and Henry VIII. A properly written Nobunaga can steal the show at any time.

The manga is a bit light on the economic meat, and could use some detail on the military side from what I've seen, but overall it's decent

Lastly, the "romance" tag doesn't indicate a blueball.
The elf girl and mc fuck. In the middle of chapter 5. I'm in shock, this literally never happens. Most romance tags never even go as far as dating. I have no clue what's going on with the harem tag, maybe later?

Users who are viewing this thread