Odagiri-san ni wa, Kikirimai

I hate how it's only the guys that are older. We don't need a big older guy protecting us and making us feel delicate and lady like. Younger girls aren't some dolls. I want a noona who can take control.

I know these one shots are specifically for the younger girl older guy type stories but I thought to put in my 2 cents

Dex-chan lover
@herpesfreesince2003 you don't need an older guy to protect you but a lot of women do and seek that out. Don't speak for "we". Speak for "you". Just my 2 cents. 🤷‍♂️

So no noticed the fact that the guys in each chapter are the children of the couple one chapter before

If that's actually right then that's one reason more to love these oneshots❤️❤️❤️

The girls in these oneshots are waaaaayyy too blushy and weepy. You expect a bit of that in shoujo, but this was just too much.

@jagfanbb there's no problem with women seeking out older men but the problem is the pedophilia and grooming. the women is all dependent on the guy (I wrote that comment months ago so I have no idea how the story was but I'm just gonna assume) that the girls were all dainty and stereotypically weak and then men were all alpha. it's just so….idk how to explain but it doesn't sit well.

Contributor
@Portgas-D-Ace all four Odagiris are brothers. You can see the first and second helping the third move out, and the cover of the last chapter says that the fourth is the oldest brother.

oh i thought like that cause everytime they had the hair or the eyes of the couple before
But that's also nice

I didn't really like the art style for the girls, but the guys were drawn super pretty. I like the idea that the story was about four brothers and their lovers. Honestly, only the fourth one was my favorite and I think it's because the female lead was not a high schooler. I would've loved to tell the mangaka to make a series out of the fourth one!

Users who are viewing this thread