Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@shutup I bet you haven't read this one yet https://mangadex.org/title/38123/endo-and-kobayashi-s-live-commentary-on-the-villainess

Dex-chan lover
When your fairy godmother literally write a prophecy to ship you with the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the prince realizes he's just along for the ride. Also the store manager (coughbutlercough) is incredible. 🤣

Group Leader
LOL i honestly forgot what that little rat (reverse harem girl) looked like for a second. i thought this was a mistake chapter!

on a similar note, wow the manga makes that rat's crude behavior even more obvious than the light novel lmao. i loooove it. the prince's discomfort too :3

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah, i really want more from this!!! yulia and the prince would make a good couple lol

Fed-Kun's army
How is our "heroine" even able to walk after putting so many holes in her feet.. By constantly shooting herself in the foot.😕

Dex-chan lover
I would like to look this beautiful even at the age of 65.

ANIME/MANGA IS JUST NOT FAIR ㅠ.ㅠ

oh so it's that white lotus's dumb fantasy. the denseness is incredible and she should sign up to become an actress.

Double-page supporter
Pg 13-14 : That has to be the most gentemanly way to say "fuck off" I've ever seen.

It’s really cracking me up how much he’s afraid of interacting with the “protagonist”

Double-page supporter
Julie is more suited for a Rugby team then for a noble family. She is a tackle expert.

Users who are viewing this thread