Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This is too good. One of a few manga that I consider reading the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Magnificently done, Uncle Mustache. The pompom must be shooed away if she doesn't intend to shop there.

Damn I love this series. Thanks for the update its been so long :___: I look forward to more c:

I really love this story and look forward to the new chapters every time. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman : the problem with the "herorine" is that there is a reasonable line for a mentally healthy person and she is well beyound it.

Noticing a connection is one thing, but there are interactions that have differed which she ignored, and trying to force or engineer the events from the book is well beyound any acceptable line.

Contributor
Ooooooor you can rewrite it so they become best bros forever. Really, I like their chemistry as friends more than lovers, because I get the feeling if she starts loving him more than her revenue, her character is going to break down...
I read the novel to the point that started happening. I stopped reading the novel. People who continued reading, feel free to disagree that that happens, I want to believe

Dex-chan lover
You see, pp. This is the importance of claiming "This is a work of fiction".
Otherwise, kids with a few screw loose will popup like mushroom after rain.

Double-page supporter
This manga is actually great! No, this is a bloody masterpiece! 10/10 in my book baby! TAKE MY RATINGS!

@Croix IKR!!!!

Double-page supporter
I love that "Heroine's" shocked face after she gets banned, priceless.

Dex-chan lover
Man. This heroine doesn't even have "It's just a game" to justify her sociopathy this time. She's just insane.

Somehow, this one is more funny than annoying though. I think it's because she's just so cartoonishly "I'm not a PEASANT anymore!" like a Saturday morning cartoon lottery winner.

As for Ramor...marrying the heroine is its own punishment. Their house will fall to ruin in no time with those two at the helm. Don't even need to write about it.

Woooo it’s back! Hopefully we’ll see another chapter sooner that 4 months lol Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I really loved this story (webnovel) up until the annulment of the engagement. The annulment was epic.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia : The idiots family is basically dependent on the money from her family that is part of her dowry they are demanding monthly in advance. Which I assume would have to be re-paid in full on cancellation, and they do not have. I think his father knows this but he obviously does not. Based on the webnovel
When the MC's father find out about the cheating and pending breakup he gets the idiot fiance's father to agree to a fidelity clause to their engagement, when the engagement is officially canceled but after he is engaged to insane girl (he even tried to frame her of cheating on him with the prince) proof of his cheating bought forth and his family looses everything (including territory) then and there due to the penalty, recovering costs wasted and compensating for the insults and offenses (yes plural) against the MC, etc.

Double-page supporter
The other girl, the one who thinks she's the MC, looks like a kid. She dresses like a grade schooler.

Users who are viewing this thread