Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
@SHTJ
quality.jpg

(I dont know why its so fucking big dont look at me >.> )

Dex-chan lover
Banache and Ramor are my favorite retards.
Also lol @ everyone who can't read cracker runes.

Man, Because of his M and work in the fashion shop, make me forgot he is Prime Minister's son (mainly bc of M)

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I hate the CANNON already, I want Yulia with Meiger not with the Prince

So Yulia hates violence. In other news I heard that the video game industry is pretty profitable right now but some ignorant plebs say video games cause violence so...

Oh god you can't make this shit up. Meiger is getting so much screen time, has an actual connection with Yulia, knows which buttons to press and knows secrets no other does. BUT HE IS STILL SO VERY UNLIKELY TO GET TOGETHER WITH YULIA. I just want my boy to be happy with his girl. Their dynamic is great and by his side she'd have the freedom she needs to make her business flourish.
But his chances are so fcking low that it hurts..

Fed-Kun's army
@5thMonth IKR? I like the prince and everything, but it's not like they have particularly strong feelings for each other. This ship would work out so well instead, but shoujo's going to shoujo 😩

@LaDeeDah Ugh I feel you so much! Like yes the Prince is nice and I like him as a character but not as a part of my ship! As you said they get along but there is no real impact when they interact.
I would not mind if they get together and had enough strong bonding moments for me to support them together but like 3 "doki doki" moments ain't cutting it.

I never really shipped Yulia with the Prince. He's still an interesting character and their interaction is amusing enough, but her interactions with Meiger are hella amusing

Users who are viewing this thread