Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

MEIGERRR BEST BOY I can't help but root for him, but I know that the ML is the prince guy T_T

Who cares about your opinion miss Julie. You are just a reader, not the author. If you don't like the ending, you are more than welcome to write a fanfic of it. Who cares about the heroine anyway. She is not even you anyway, delusional girl.

Man ngl I don't like how they make the heroine so braindead. Ramor is an NPC so it doesn't matter that he remains static, but man Julie doesn't even act like a human. I hope author will make her more intelligent from now on cause the stake is just so low

Group Leader
hi, I just want to let the group know that in page 10, it should be whose picture, not who's. c:

Dex-chan lover
>Book show her getting good development
"I MUST FOLLOW THE BOOK!"
>Book show her not getting the prince
"UNFORGIVABLE!"

I know self-awareness isn't a thing in thot heroines, but you'd think every single excuse she make would've been countered with "we do that from the start"
>Talk to author
Duh
>Publish the book
Bitch who do you think has been publishing it since vol 1?

The heroines are always batshit crazy in these reborn-into-otome-game stories 🤣

Love Meiger!!

Thanks for the update 😁

Supporter
Holy hell Ramor. "Oh no, the woman I cheat on my fiance with is unhappy. Let's assault her."

@ichigodream Not always. <3 Maria (Hamefura)

Fed-Kun's army
Does this mean Meiger have a chance? His milady heart goes 'badump' for a moment!

Dex-chan lover
@ichigodream this isn't an isekai though. Julie just assumed this story was about her because the main character is kinda like her

Dex-chan lover
I feel you, Julia. It hurts when your favorite novel doesn't get a satisfying ending, doesn't it? 🙃

Contributor
Ahah, she's like a reader on reddit who whine because the main character didn't ended with the right girl in the harem.

Aggregator gang
Ramor you jerk, what kind of shitty logic is that? He's just an idiot and not a overprotective bf, super idiot and retarded smh and that girl (forgot her name) obsession to a book is just out of logic too, ckck :/ poor MC I hope she will get her happy ending

Fed-Kun's army
PLEASE I JUST WANT THOSE TWO TO BE TAKEN CARE OF ALREADY!!! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!! (yulia was specially cute this chapter, too!!)

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Down came the bitch to ree at the heroine
Up jumped her brother with a princess carry
And he sang as he watched the bitch flame disgracefully
YOU'LL COME A-WALTZING MATILDA WITH ME

Users who are viewing this thread