Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Supporter
@Spinebunnies
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ramor is a pathetic example of a person but in a way he is pitiful, he is an idiot but clearly care a lot for the "heroine" while she is just using him.
I know people will say he doesn't deserve sympathy but I can't stop to think on how that view would be different is Ramor was a woman in the same situation.

Ramor is pathetic. Also its great seeing Yulia be so cute xD. She looks so precious when she blushes and the way she doesnt seem to understand peoples motivations or emotions is kind of endearing in a way.

Contributor
13 chapters in and we have 0 character insights and 0 character development. Yulia is a greedy woman, Prince is a Prince because we need a Prince, brother is cookie cutter siscon, Meiger is precious, Ramor...is he a character? All he does is blame Yulia, and lastly Julie is a villan cause we need one person to blame our MC for no fking reason and have a character to hate. This will just downhill if this continues.

I know this far too early to complain about this kind of stuff but this is a monthly series and it is taking this too slow. The only thing I like about this manga is Meiger and pretty sure that guy gonna have a massive heartbreak.

Ramor is an asshole. But, I really want him to read the book and go “this b*tch is crazy.” And then run away to the estate and become a better person.

Meiger is my favorite part of this series 🤗 i make sure to come back for his one-sided love story haha

Double-page supporter
Oneechan is the best of the harem 🥺🥺 ilovehimsomuch ajkfksjfnf

damn ramor really do make yulia traumatized ever since she's a child. using violence to women, his own fiance at that. this kind of bastard deserves the worst bad ending.

I wonder how ramor will react when he know his Delusional Julie was planning to replace him and was trying to flirt with other guys just bc she think she is a heroine
I hope he abandon her and fall into despair😈

Users who are viewing this thread