Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

I'm learning english sorry for the mistakes ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Thank you so much for the chapters, it made my days become better! I have some titles that you can check out and TL if you like, it's been a long time since I found anything about them, some have not even had an English translation yet... I hope you can TL any of them, it would be amazing! :glee:

-> Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shippaishite Kachi Heroine ni Natte Shimaimashita (I Failed to Reincarnate as the Villainess and Ended Up as the Victorious Heroine Instead)

-> Fushigi no Kuni no Haato no Joou (Queen of Hearts in Wonderland)

-> I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right?

-> 10-nenkan Karada wo Nottorare Akujo ni natte Ita Watashi ni, Nidoto Kao wo Miseru na to Konyaku Haki shite Kita Kishi-sama ga Kyou mo Sugatte kuru

-> Kore ga Unmei!? Akuyaku Reijou wa Aisare Route ni Hairimashita!

-> Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita (In Another World, My Sister Stole My Name)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the pace of how this story is going
It feels way too rushed compared to the past chapters development

Did this get axed or something?

Lots of recommendations. I'll just throw in my lot.

My Engagement With The Prince Was Cancelled So I Will Stop Pretending To Be a Fool

I heard the novel is mediocre, but it seems like the type of story that'll do better in manga form. Too bad there's only 2 chapters released.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a quality harem, talking about business opportunity, broadening your horizons, and how to make a good contract

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, is this the final chapter? It feels like one, but the series is still marked as "publishing"

Double-page supporter
holy fucking gigachad, i've always love this manga but for some reason noone is picking it up, Thank you for TL

Users who are viewing this thread