Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

@kuzunagi13 i dont think its isekai/game but a setting with self aware MC that exist in that world using the prophetic writing "Doki Doki"

Double-page supporter
Alimony is theft. Disgusting and outdated. Also, marriage has to last at least 7 years for alimony to even be applicable. Unrealistic and stupid premise, 1/10, would give it a 0/10 if it was possible.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the summary can happen in the first few chapters. Interesting when it will happen and how the manga will progress from there. There doesn't seem to be a conflict at all, though.

Dex-chan lover
Darn it! The title made me think this was gonna be about a scorned girl getting revenge but this is just another one of those "I was reincarnated as the villainess in an Otome novel who only has bad ends" stories, just without the isekai.

Dex-chan lover
So... Instead of the villainess being reincarnated into the world of a book... the book was reincarnated into the hands of the villainess?

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyr

Think it was more like the villainess' acquaintance happened to write a book, which happened to be considered as the plotline by the heroine , so she strived to complete it as such.
Edit : Right started rereading a bit of the novel translations.
The maid who's the author appearantly has some banshee bloodline in her, which explains her looks and that the book somehow become a book of prophecy due to it. *Shrugs*

haha thanks for the new release, I hope they do justice to the summary. Onwards to Palimony - I want to see how she will demand this!

Prince: What a strange Lady
Lady: What a strange Prince
Viewers: What a strange Pair
xD

i think there are more otome isekais than both otomes and isekais by now.
not combined mind you, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread