Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

Earring on his right ear... If I remember my elementary school education, doesn't that mean he's batting for the other team?

Dex-chan lover
This could be such an interesting and different story but unforunately, tho unsuprisingly she's falling for the prince and it turns into well ... shit (or story already written a thousand times before). What a pity.

" .. Will cause a riot in the distant future.."

Well you make me stay for a while longer than i expected...

Lmao i forgot she was banned from the store lollll

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

They had CAMERAS?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
The Prince is intelligent, perceptive, sensible, forgiving, kindhearted, gentle to women, doesn't discriminate on rank, and really fucking desperate to get away from the crazy stalker and to try and get through Yuria at the same time. He's so pitiful lol. I love him.

Code:

Some of these "protagonist is a villainess" manga are pretty decent but I wonder if they'd be even better if the author had chosen not to follow an established formula? It's not like these people can't write intelligent, relatable characters without having to force them into a box labeled "Capture target A," and if there were elements of the story not directly related to romance and drama it would make the world feel less like a film set and more like an actual place where real people live... Most people's lives don't completely revolve around their relationships even if they're nobles and have a lot of free time.

Users who are viewing this thread