Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

This is good, but not great. Solid 7/10, but it really does get boring at some parts and there's not a lot going on.

In the last volume, not much happens its just the prince and MC getting closer and they eventually end up together and get married and have kids. Prince proposed to MC by making a proposal plan that will greatly help her business and territory if she married him. The MC already started to have feelings for prince at that point and agreed to marry him.

There’s not much spoilers but found this on novel updates :/

Omg I'm so glad it seems like they're not totally following the novel because over 20 chapters of literally nothing but fluff happening can get boring as fuck ಥ‿ಥ

Double-page supporter
I will never understand why these villainous stories are rated so high

@0dvgate Its because it flips the script. Instead of another story where some poor girl wins the heart of the Prince its focused on the villain who is just harassed for someone's gain. Considering how often the same thing has been done with demons or demon kings it does make sense. Besides they tend to be better than the Karnak where the protagonist lands somewhere that has no concept of basic cooking.

Double-page supporter
@olstar18 Yeah I get that but the one's I've read so far are nothing short of subpar, only a few are actually good. They just seem like isekai's for girls but for some reason a lot of them are rated at least 8 and above when a lot of them are 6-7 tier stories. Purely subjective I know but 90% of these villainess stories need the same treatment these dime a dozen isekai's get.

@0dvgate the thing is comments like that pop up before a series has any time to develop. If you look at the first few chapters of Naruto it isn't that special either but as the story developed it became great.

Users who are viewing this thread