Official "Test" Manga

I have no idea what this is but this is probably the best kept open secret of the Mangadex community.

Why do people keep review bombing this with mainly 1's and 10's? Objectively speaking this series is an easy eight, tough nine.
There is more to reviewing more nuanced works like this than simple I LIKE IT / I HATE IT.

Stunning drawings and action scenes, the drama, and subtle philosophical teachings brought me to a higher plane of existence. Without this manga I feer I would be lost in a world of mindless bliss, I wouldn't know anything of the world of ḑ̷̤͚͇̳͉̘̣̂̀̈́̒͛̀̈́̉͗͑̒͘͜͠j̵̢̙̘̦̝̹̩̭̇́͛́̐̃́͐̿̾͝͝ͅṡ̸̛̥̳̭̖̱̘̼̳͙̮̳̼̰̊̀̿̈́͒͗͑̑͝͠ͅj̷̨̳̱͖̜͎͖̳̝̱̠̝̜̠͂̌́͌͗͂͂̚ẽ̷̜̲̺̳̩̮̥̲̖͉̺̗̲͉͊͆̀h̸̞͍̺̝̰̝̲̣̞̣͛̔̓͛̍̅̎͑͆̉̓͝͠ͅu̵̡̧͚̪̝͖͍̥̰̎̾̄̀̀̃̒̋̕̕͝ or ö̶̜́́̐͐̐̚q̵̤͉̲̦̠̤͋͑̔̾̈́̂̽̈͊̽̃̅͂̋͘i̶̬̩̲̣̖̝̫̲͕̗̼̝̫͐̄͋̌̓̀͋̚j̵̭̟͍͖̥̼͕̳͕̃͒́͂̈́͆̄͒̓͘͝ͅę̴̢̬͔̮̳̜̥̤͔̻̙̈́̏͛̔̔̃̄́̂̈́͝, this manga gave me the ability to finally walk after years of being crippled, the ability to see after being born blind. It somehow removed all STDs that I got from assfucking an armadillo. This manga was a true masterpiece and there is nothing in this world that could have helped me more, fuck the bible, Test is the best piece of work ever written. 9.8/10

Users who are viewing this thread