Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Octopus garden

Contributor
why would the regrets of someone else matter to her? It's not like his opinion or frustrations would mean anything to her view about her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
> Don't let her slip away from you. And wash the dishes.
Ah, the wisdom of the older sister.

Contributor
@givemersspls "insights" from someone she met one days ago and that was considered as just an acquaintance by her boyfriend? So, in your opinion, any random person that "knew" your partner from long ago, and wasn't even considered highly by your partner, could change your way of thinking about him? And you will take everything said person says as important even though you don't know him that much? Or you are trying too hard to defend this stupid and forced drama or you are just too shallow.

MD@Home
Honest question: do high-school kids these days lack the self-awareness to realize by themselves that they are feeling jealous? I might be wrong, but I get the general feeling that manga authors consistently portray their characters as way younger in terms of emotional development than what their ages in the story would suggest.

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the raws myself, people weren't kidding when they said this turned into some drama trash. I might drop this myself.
I lol'd tho when the new girl got introduce and Oogami was feeling some type of way. I was like yeah, now you know how it felt when you willingly went off with homeboy. But it was still worthless drama trash anyway. I thought the author got back on track for a couple chapters, then bam, more stupid drama outta nowhere. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind drama, but ham-fisted drama for the sake of it is not good or fun to read. There is more ways to progress a relationship man, instead of being repetitive by introducing third parties.

Group Leader
@givemersspls @jokerxhisoka This is just the typical situation used by authors where the girl spends time with some other dude to find out the dirt on her crush or boyfriend when she should actually be spending that time with her crush or boyfriend talking to him, instead. Typically, the dude will then fall for the girl which creates an unnecessary love triangle. In this case, considering the smirk the dude has on his face in the last few panels, I doubt his intentions are honorable. And, Oogami-san, if you wanna know that badly what happened, just ask your boyfriend, not some other dude, especially not one that forcefully drags you off to who knows where to do who knows what with you. You're really going to go to this guys house to watch a movie with him? Just the two of you? A guy you personally know nothing about? You chose this instead of being with your boyfriend? Why do these mangaka insist on making these girls such complete idiots?

Dex-chan lover
1396370999773.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the last chapter ended with her wondering what would happen if they kissed?
What happened to that? I would much rather see that than a random guy appearing to cause intrigue.

Contributor
@FredFriendly Said everything I wanted.
@givemersspls being called an acquaintance shows that the protagonist doesn't trust him enough to call him a friend, even though they talked frequently in the past, which means he isn't that highly considered by Yaginuma.

Dex-chan lover
This dude is obviously shady as fuck at the moment. Fred hit it on the head.

As usual, people tripping over themselves to meme NTR or drop a manga after the barest of issues. Chillax for a bit, just read your cartoons people.

Users who are viewing this thread