Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Exciting Beast Land

Double-page supporter
@Xxjuggernaut Ik lol (i learned it when i did papers on smoking for my college classes) but also sex can doesnt need a completely matured brain. It is good for making valuable decisions but if ones already married at say 20 or so then its fine id say. Not saying everyone should wait til marriage but its statistically a better idea in case of child birth etc.

Double-page supporter
Yay it's back! Cute pervy girls are always wonderful.
Remember kids: even if it's a quickie, wrap that sticky.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut @Flashplayer0CD Brains don't really stop developing, but the proper capacity to reason and accurately judge risk develops in most people by 25. In some it never fully develops, or develops later. At 15 most are prone to erratic, spontaneous and poorly-judged behaviour, mostly due to the effects of hormones to promote sexual maturity by 16-20.
Sexual maturity however is no prerequisite for sex, it just makes for safer pregnancies and safer sex (in terms of hygiene and injury at least, less so for risk of disease). That's your sex ed for the day.

Also yay for this manga; teenage curiosity, secrecy and insecurity is a rich vein of comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
No one seems to mind that someone brought in an unconscious girl to a love-hotel.
Nor that they were underage.

Granted, love-hotels aren't exclusively for that and people will assume Yaniguma's good intention given the context.
But both cases are suspicious by themselves so it's disappointing to not see anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

To whoever started translating this manga again, THANK YOU. I know the manga hadn't been updated in almost 7 months. I found and binge read all 15 chapters about a month ago and was craving more. So I just want to say thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread